BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
Most Instagrammed bottle of wine I have ever seen and it's so aesthetically pleasing!!!! Also, it tastes fantastic. Embrace your inner white gurrrlll.. marketing geniuses, am I right?? Struggle to find but so worth it.
Sheneka A.
Love love love this wine. It taste awesome very delicious, just enough sparkle, affordable, small alcohol content which makes it great , I would definitely recommend this and continue to purchase this
Marcela P.
It's great! I like it because is sweet and isn't bitter at all. It's pretty much my type of drink. And is like second time I drank that. And yes, it has nice packaging, It's super recommended, I did that with my hole family!
Kayla F.
Halifax, NS
This is the wine for all basic betches out there. From the simple label and pink colour. It's a fun drink to take pics for insta, tastes great and have a fun time too. Get your girls together and have a party!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Una bebida delicada para la mujer Todas me encantan mi favorita Delicioso y la botella super decorativa una bebdida divina para compartir con amigos y familia un rato agradable
Kazmier B.
Coeburn, VA
All i can say is YUM! excellent price, wonderful taste, and i love the name ;) nothing about this delicious rose disappoints! buy this for your next girls night, your gals will be sure to love it!
Hellen G.
Excelente bebida encantado la ocupa para hacer combinaciones de tragos y la verdad que excelente es un sabor único entre amargoso caliente exquisito único en su calidad me ha encantado
Carem M.
White girl Rosé it's a very sweet wine, It smells a lot like watermelon Jolly ranchers or maybe like a strawberry limonade but It is also a very gentle wine that actually balances out the sugar with the alcohol in it. In my opinion Its is a good wine and It's perfect for young adults!
Vikki D.
Need I day more?! Every girls perfect starter to the night or intro to wines! Very nice, great for girls night or pre-drinks, its light and has a good aftertaste!
Roza S.
They have it canned now!!! They have one called family time is hard lol I can't imagine Christmas without a bottle of this around my dysfunctional family, but no one drinks rose. Give it a try! it's a fun brand that doesn't take the labeling too seriously!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!