BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
One of the finest wine out there. It's affordable as well. I like the taste
Varsha N.
Boston, MA
I decided to see what the hype with this rosé was all about, but I was quite disappointed. I would’ve given this rosé, just based on the taste of it, 3.5 stars, but added half a star for the packaging and marketing of it. The rosé in itself doesn’t really have a taste I like. The colour is gorgeous, but it doesn’t have even a slightly sweet finish. It’s sweet on the nose, however, smelling fresh and summery. It was also around $14 at Target, which I found to be too expensive for its taste.
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
This wine is actually so good! And it’s also fun to drink with friends because it actually was named after a very good novel I read about a year ago and it is such a good story behind it! That’s the original reason I bought this bottle to try!
Miranda C.
Pasadena, MD
Really good wine. A little bitter in taste but the rose flavor is amazing. It’s not like a traditional rose and is not too sweet. Pretty bottle too, so pretty good product. Also is amazing paired with fish.
Candace J.
Stittsville , ON
I am not going to lie, I did purchase this wine because I did see it on "The Fat Jews" Instagram. I also bought it to take a few candid shots on Instagram/Facebook & snap chat. As for taste, I did quite enjoy the fruitiness and it wasn't too bitter. It was the perfect wine for the summer!
Pavani M.
White Rose girl... Like all bottles it has the traditional look with cork and has all the compliments (Have you lost weight, You Look great, Lets be honest.. Etc) is just not portable.
White Rose girl smells like sugar cotton candy and taste like sweet lemonade. It is Just Thirst quenching cold alcohol. I would drink again..but not in party...
Lauren A.
Toronto, ON
For girls that drink Rose, White Girl Rose is a must have. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but let's be honest, the label and look of the bottle is incredible. Cheers to having this Rose at your next girls night! Would definitely recommend!!
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
I discovered this wine because I am a huge fan of the White Girl Problems book series, and The Fat Jew. If you're looking to bring something tasty and trendy, this rose is your answer to your hosting evening. I would definite buy this again!
Nicole M.
Let's be honest, I bought it because of the name! Haha buuuut I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it! It was sweet and very easy to drink, perhaps a little too easy! :p I would definitely repurchase this wine..perfect for a girls night
Shauna C.
Newbridge
I like the white girl rose, simply because it has a nice taste compared to persecco wine it is more deluxe. To me it is affordable you pay for the quality in the wine and the packaging is very nice. It is sweet but not to sweet i would buy this wine again.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!