BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Faye H.
Toronto, ON
White Girl Rose tastes great and has adorable packaging. I think it's really fun for a girls night in, and it really is a great quality Rose. It's perfect for having some drinks and gabbing all night long, and it's nice and inexpensive.
Paige P.
This Rose is fun and very light tasting. It almost taste more like a white then a rose, which I don't mind, but I figured it was worth bringing it down one star. The flavors are not very deep, but it is refreshing and a fun wine to bring to a summer party!
Stephanie M.
I am not a big rose fan so this goes without saying but I didnt like it

Now I am going to keep typing things because I need 200 characters even though I have nothing more to say... man I wish this was less characters I'm still going sometimes a sentence is enough
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Delicious - not a big drinker i was in my 20's but this is nice . very light and refreshing and i love the name of it ... Perfect for all seasons because it's so light
Jaclyn W.
Another fav! Not only is the bottle super cute and great for Instagram (we're all thinking it, haha), it tastes great! A little sweeter than other Roses I have tried.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , AL
Most Instagrammed bottle of wine I have ever seen and it's so aesthetically pleasing!!!! Also, it tastes fantastic. Embrace your inner white gurrrlll.. marketing geniuses, am I right?? Struggle to find but so worth it.
Sheneka A.
Love love love this wine. It taste awesome very delicious, just enough sparkle, affordable, small alcohol content which makes it great , I would definitely recommend this and continue to purchase this
Marcela P.
It's great! I like it because is sweet and isn't bitter at all. It's pretty much my type of drink. And is like second time I drank that. And yes, it has nice packaging, It's super recommended, I did that with my hole family!
Kayla F.
Halifax, NS
This is the wine for all basic betches out there. From the simple label and pink colour. It's a fun drink to take pics for insta, tastes great and have a fun time too. Get your girls together and have a party!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Una bebida delicada para la mujer Todas me encantan mi favorita Delicioso y la botella super decorativa una bebdida divina para compartir con amigos y familia un rato agradable
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?