BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wow!!!! I am in love with this Rosé, so delicious. If your a Rosé wine fan like me you will love this. Nice and smooth and just the right amount of sweetness. I highly recommend trying it you will not be disappointed🍷🥂
Daniela P.
Bucaramanga, Santander
I really like this wine because tastes like gooseberry tart with some red fruit notes sort of meandering about in the background, delicious. Is the frist time i try the wine and is like a very feminine wine,
I would recommend this wine to everyone because its flavors are different and spectacular
Brianna M.
Rose wine is for sure my go to wine, and I have tried many different brands. It made my top 10 but not my top 2 I like a nice smooth wine to help me unwind at the end of the day but unfortunately this just did not have that feel for me. But I will for sure be looking for other products by this company just to give them a fair shake :)
Ghita B.
I don't know if I like it because it is pink or it just tastes amazing but this is an incredible wine
I recommend it, it is cheap too! It is the perfect girly drink for all kind of events! Miaaammmmmmm
Laura T.
Carabobo
Is a very great product i love how it taste and also have a great price too!!! you can find it in every place you go... and is the wine of the summer. is perfect for reunions and parties... Totally recomended! Yes i will buy it again a great price for a great wine!
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
White Girl Rose tastes great and has adorable packaging. I think it's really fun for a girls night in, and it really is a great quality Rose. It's perfect for having some drinks and gabbing all night long, and it's nice and inexpensive.
Paige P.
This Rose is fun and very light tasting. It almost taste more like a white then a rose, which I don't mind, but I figured it was worth bringing it down one star. The flavors are not very deep, but it is refreshing and a fun wine to bring to a summer party!
Stephanie M.
I am not a big rose fan so this goes without saying but I didnt like it

Now I am going to keep typing things because I need 200 characters even though I have nothing more to say... man I wish this was less characters I'm still going sometimes a sentence is enough
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Delicious - not a big drinker i was in my 20's but this is nice . very light and refreshing and i love the name of it ... Perfect for all seasons because it's so light
Jaclyn W.
Another fav! Not only is the bottle super cute and great for Instagram (we're all thinking it, haha), it tastes great! A little sweeter than other Roses I have tried.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?