BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Yajaira S.
One of my favorite ones to have with the girls night out we drink this and feel luscious and precious especially with that wonderful taste of Rosie sparkling wine in your mouth I do recommend it to others is a very affordable wine especially if you want to enjoy with your girls
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
My friends usually buy this wine for the label and not the actual quality or taste of the wine. I've definitely had better rosé. However, this bottle makes the perfect gift for a friend and will surely make some people laugh when they see the label.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this purely for the name, because it is hilarious. That being said, I really only like rose wine. This is pretty standard, but I am not much of an aficionado of wines...I liked it, but not as much as the next rose. I would definitely buy it again as a gift for friends, because the name is funny. That's the whole point, really.
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
I was first turned on to the beautiful color of the wine. Very pretty! Then when I smelled and tasted it what a wonderful scent and taste like jolly ranchers and almost like Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade. Very delicious...my mom, friends and I have been drinking it ever since!
ashley S.
This is the best rose I have ever had! This is not too sweet and not too dry it's right in between! This wine is super affordable and easy to purchase in just about every liquor store! This is always a hit at my parties!
Priscilla B.
The packaging on this wine drew me into purchasing it. It was pretty good but not my all time favorite. It was not disappointing and overall satisfactory. It compares with Barefoot Rosé. I think it's cute to give as a gift.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
I honestly purchased this more as a gag gift after following The Fat Jewish on Instagram and joking about it with friends. However after trying it - this is a fantastic rosé! Really refreshing and crisp, perfect for a warm summer day on a rooftop!
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
I bought this because of the funny name but I am not a fan of Rose I do not think it is the wine's fault. I just do not like the sweetness. I was disappointed in the taste but others at my party did enjoy it so I feel it was just a matter of my taste buds not approving.
Lori K.
Mamaroneck, NY
I absolutely LOVE White Girl Rose!! I am in no way a rose drinker. It's always been too sweet for me and after a couple of bottles the taste gets to be too much. but when I saw this on The Fat Jew's Facebook, I had to give it a try.
It's not like regular rose. It lighter and not so sweet. Perfect for the summer by the pool. My fav thing to do is fill a pitcher with White Girl Rose and a touch of sparkling wine, toss in some sliced strawberries and relax with my girls.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I love this wine as much as I love my barefoot pink wine. It is affordable and cute for a girl's night. I pair this with crackers and cheese. Not too strong but does hit you after a while. Packaging is def cute and simple.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?