BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #30 in Wine

Kim B.
So funny and so much fun. I liked the taste. It was typical rose but an adorable gift.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
It's ok. It's rosé. A pretty basic (haha) wine with fruit and floral characteristics.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
White girl rose is my kind of alcohol! I’m a big fan of rose and this is my favorite!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Very good and I’m picky when it comes to this type of wine so you know it’s wonderful
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Delish and funny. Great marketing. Can find in most liquor stores. Want more bottles!
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Love the packaging! Had it once and I highly recommend! Can't wait to get some more!
Destiny S.
Compton
It's really good I loved it
It was just the best wine ever 😍😍😍😍😍💖❤️😍❤️💖😘❤️💖💖❤️😍❤️💖😘
Alyssa M.
Perfect for a girls night in or before a girls night out! Always a crowd favorite.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
Taste great and looks cute! Inexpensive and good quality! I recommend this product.
Yamily S.
New York , NY
This one is really good for a girls afternoon reunion at home, I really enjoy it
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?