BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
Rose isn't my top wine to drink but I did like this one. I would buy it again for sure.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
I love this wine it is great for white girls I love taking this to parties or as gifts
Gail B.
Love the name of this wine and the simplicity of the label. The wine isn't bad either.
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoyed the fruity taste it bring so good ! It's also a creeper. I like it over all.
Eshita S.
Not a white girl, but love this rose. It's slightly sweet, summery and goes down easy.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
White girl rose is my kind of alcohol! I’m a big fan of rose and this is my favorite!
Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Delish and funny. Great marketing. Can find in most liquor stores. Want more bottles!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
It's ok. It's rosé. A pretty basic (haha) wine with fruit and floral characteristics.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Love the packaging! Had it once and I highly recommend! Can't wait to get some more!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Very good and I’m picky when it comes to this type of wine so you know it’s wonderful
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?