BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Nikki J.
Brookline, MA
Delish and funny. Great marketing. Can find in most liquor stores. Want more bottles!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
It's ok. It's rosé. A pretty basic (haha) wine with fruit and floral characteristics.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
White girl rose is my kind of alcohol! I’m a big fan of rose and this is my favorite!
Maritzy Z.
Miami
I love, is a good idea for a time with friends, with your family and important dates!
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Love the packaging! Had it once and I highly recommend! Can't wait to get some more!
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
Taste great and looks cute! Inexpensive and good quality! I recommend this product.
Destiny S.
Compton
It's really good I loved it
It was just the best wine ever 😍😍😍😍😍💖❤️😍❤️💖😘❤️💖💖❤️😍❤️💖😘
Alyssa M.
Perfect for a girls night in or before a girls night out! Always a crowd favorite.
Yamily S.
This one is really good for a girls afternoon reunion at home, I really enjoy it
Yovana R.
Me gustan todos los vinos pero los rosa son tan suaves q me enamoran, me encantan
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?