BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #40 in Wine

Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this wine it's so light and has the best smell I just love it and taste delicious
Cheyenne M.
Delicious and very sweet tasting to me. One of my favorite wines by far as of right now.
Rose C.
I like this wine ,how ever I am more towards the sweet wine so might not be for everyone
Eshita S.
Not a white girl, but love this rose. It's slightly sweet, summery and goes down easy.
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
Sooo good! Must have for girls night!! You will love this delicious wine! My favorite!
Gail B.
Love the name of this wine and the simplicity of the label. The wine isn't bad either.
Cora M.
San Diego
Sweet as they come, this Rosè is affordable, is fizzy and tastes like a fine champagne.
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoyed the fruity taste it bring so good ! It's also a creeper. I like it over all.
Kim B.
So funny and so much fun. I liked the taste. It was typical rose but an adorable gift.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
I love this wine it is great for white girls I love taking this to parties or as gifts
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?