BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Kim B.
So funny and so much fun. I liked the taste. It was typical rose but an adorable gift.
Gail B.
Love the name of this wine and the simplicity of the label. The wine isn't bad either.
Cora M.
Homeland, CA
Sweet as they come, this Rosè is affordable, is fizzy and tastes like a fine champagne.
Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
Rose isn't my top wine to drink but I did like this one. I would buy it again for sure.
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoyed the fruity taste it bring so good ! It's also a creeper. I like it over all.
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
Sooo good! Must have for girls night!! You will love this delicious wine! My favorite!
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
I love this wine it is great for white girls I love taking this to parties or as gifts
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
I came for the name, staying for its sweet simplicity and unmatched taste and quality.
Tara M.
I really like this wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's is definitely one of my favorites.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Very good and I’m picky when it comes to this type of wine so you know it’s wonderful
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?