BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Jessalyn D.
The taste is exquisite! LOVE this wine! Believe it's a very good price! Very affordable!
Abigail Z.
La verdad nunca no eh probado y si alguien lo a probado avisame y dime si lo recomiendas
Rose C.
I like this wine ,how ever I am more towards the sweet wine so might not be for everyone
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
One of my faves! It is smooth yet fruity. I like this taste because of it's sweeter taste
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this wine it's so light and has the best smell I just love it and taste delicious
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Buen vino rosado textura excelente al paladar se los recomiendo mucho muy bueno excelente
Cheyenne M.
Delicious and very sweet tasting to me. One of my favorite wines by far as of right now.
Kim B.
So funny and so much fun. I liked the taste. It was typical rose but an adorable gift.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
I love this wine it is great for white girls I love taking this to parties or as gifts
Eshita S.
Not a white girl, but love this rose. It's slightly sweet, summery and goes down easy.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?