BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm not a big whine person but this brand is yummy! I love it it's flavorful and not to strong
Victoria R.
Is so rare for me smell like rose wine but i don't like the flavor and i dont like the lavol
Dana B.
Absolutely love this wine! Not too try and not too sweet, just be willing to spend about $17
Ricardo C.
Leominster, MA
Me encanta tomar esta bebida con mi mujer en fiestas especiales me gusta compartir con amigos
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
When I drink this type of wine it goes down so well, doesn't have a harsh taste. Very smooth.
Jennifer W.
Carrollton, TX
It's ok. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I'll still buy it and enjoy the bottle.
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
I’ll be honest the packaging sold me but I hate alcohol tbh, it’s good for ladies night in
Esmeralda M.
It has a subtle sweet taste, the color is beautiful and the smell is really something else.
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Good wine! Good flavor and it's worth the price! So up high my expectations!! Totally good
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
It’s taste pretty good not one of my favorites but doesn’t taste bad I would drink it again
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!