BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Rose G.
I like this wine ,how ever I am more towards the sweet wine so might not be for everyone
Kait H.
This is one of my go-to drinks for sure! Always delicious and refreshing!!!! Great drink
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
One of my faves! It is smooth yet fruity. I like this taste because of it's sweeter taste
Abigail Z.
La verdad nunca no eh probado y si alguien lo a probado avisame y dime si lo recomiendas
Cheyenne M.
Delicious and very sweet tasting to me. One of my favorite wines by far as of right now.
Hannah T.
Martinsville, NJ
simple and delicious. a great taste. my parents love to drink this. a good perfect flavor
Jessalyn D.
The taste is exquisite! LOVE this wine! Believe it's a very good price! Very affordable!
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Buen vino rosado textura excelente al paladar se los recomiendo mucho muy bueno excelente
katia L.
Naples, FL
delicioso sabor que me encanta tomarlo super friooo. el enpaque esta bueno super liviano.
Eshita S.
Not a white girl, but love this rose. It's slightly sweet, summery and goes down easy.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?