BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Victoria R.
Is so rare for me smell like rose wine but i don't like the flavor and i dont like the lavol
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
It’s taste pretty good not one of my favorites but doesn’t taste bad I would drink it again
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Great Rose. first time having Rose and this was good. Price was okay and product was great.
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
It's delicious, I drink this ocasional y with friends and we all love it. It's affordable.
Jordan K.
I love rose. But I LOVE this rose. Has a great taste and great finish. Wonderfully priced.
Esmeralda M.
It has a subtle sweet taste, the color is beautiful and the smell is really something else.
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
I’ll be honest the packaging sold me but I hate alcohol tbh, it’s good for ladies night in
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Good wine! Good flavor and it's worth the price! So up high my expectations!! Totally good
Cheyenne M.
Delicious and very sweet tasting to me. One of my favorite wines by far as of right now.
Abigail Z.
La verdad nunca no eh probado y si alguien lo a probado avisame y dime si lo recomiendas
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of RosÊ on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?