BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Jennifer W.
Carrollton, TX
It's ok. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I'll still buy it and enjoy the bottle.
Dana B.
Absolutely love this wine! Not too try and not too sweet, just be willing to spend about $17
Victoria R.
Is so rare for me smell like rose wine but i don't like the flavor and i dont like the lavol
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
When I drink this type of wine it goes down so well, doesn't have a harsh taste. Very smooth.
Esmeralda M.
It has a subtle sweet taste, the color is beautiful and the smell is really something else.
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Good wine! Good flavor and it's worth the price! So up high my expectations!! Totally good
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
It's delicious, I drink this ocasional y with friends and we all love it. It's affordable.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
It’s taste pretty good not one of my favorites but doesn’t taste bad I would drink it again
Jordan K.
I love rose. But I LOVE this rose. Has a great taste and great finish. Wonderfully priced.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Great Rose. first time having Rose and this was good. Price was okay and product was great.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?