BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Absolutely love my White Girl Rose! It just for me a girl! Smell & taste are clean and smooth.
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
So fun! I got this as a gift, and I would absolutely get it for my girlfriends too! Good Rose!
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I love you merry merry thanksgiving hope having fun with your friends tomorrow I’ll let you’re
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
The girls and I drank this all summer long! So good, and it even comes in 4 packs of cans now!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm not a big whine person but this brand is yummy! I love it it's flavorful and not to strong
Jennifer W.
Carrollton, TX
It's ok. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I'll still buy it and enjoy the bottle.
Victoria R.
Is so rare for me smell like rose wine but i don't like the flavor and i dont like the lavol
Ricardo C.
Leominster, MA
Me encanta tomar esta bebida con mi mujer en fiestas especiales me gusta compartir con amigos
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
When I drink this type of wine it goes down so well, doesn't have a harsh taste. Very smooth.
Dana B.
Absolutely love this wine! Not too try and not too sweet, just be willing to spend about $17
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?