BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #30 in Wine

maedla g.
The price is great, not many calories and it goes down smooth. Though I don't really like the name.
Amanda M.
Midland Park, NJ
Had this on a vacation to the beach. Flavorful and fun! Had a fruity flavor but wasn't too sugary.
Megan G.
Caney, KS
This has a great taste and is definitely worth trying! The price was great for the product quality.
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Great rose, I drink a good rose in the warmer months. I love how refreshing and crisp this one is.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I’m not a big wine drinker but this is the one my mom always drank and the first one I ever tried.
Destiny C.
Pryor, OK
Still new to me..domt quite know what to think about it. Has a taste that's a little off putting.
Amanda Lee A.
Staten Island, NY
You can judge this book by its cover. Amazing summer beverage for a girls night out by the beach.
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
Sooo good and tasty. I'm not a huge drinker but this one I can't resist. My favorite one so far.
Rebecca D.
New Caney, TX
This is a very Smith nice taking wine at a resonance price! I will be buying this again very son!
emily h.
Slinger, WI
The name says it all! I love white girl rose because I am a white girl and my middle name is rose
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?