BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Es demasiado bueno y suave me encanta y cada vez que puedo lo consumo.... Lo recomiendo demasiado.
maedla g.
The price is great, not many calories and it goes down smooth. Though I don't really like the name.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I’m not a big wine drinker but this is the one my mom always drank and the first one I ever tried.
Megan G.
Caney, KS
This has a great taste and is definitely worth trying! The price was great for the product quality.
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
Sooo good and tasty. I'm not a huge drinker but this one I can't resist. My favorite one so far.
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
The name says it all! I love white girl rose because I am a white girl and my middle name is rose
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This is all about the branding! What girl wouldn’t want to drink this! Definitely will buy again!
Alina D.
Austin, TX
I like the soft wine and this is I Vergara I like , nice flavor and soft . I really recommend it
Rebecca D.
New Caney, TX
This is a very Smith nice taking wine at a resonance price! I will be buying this again very son!
Nany K.
It's nice and sweet, I got it from a friend that came over to my house and we really enjoyed it!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?