BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #38 in Wine

White Girl Rose
White girl Rosè heyyyy! I think Summer House and Bravo got me on wake up and Rosè trend. I'm fancy nah!
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Muu bueno este vino lo recomiendo que lo prueben muy buena occion a la hora de compartir con los amigos
Nazish D.
Sugar land , TX
I don't drink on the daily but I like having a few sips of wine when I've had a long day. Tastes great.
Sophia Q.
White Girl Rose is great paired with any type of dinner or party for New Years! Great for all friends.
jade s.
Sweet but a little to bitter for me. I like cheap wines that and low proof. I normally don't drink wine
Allison G.
Rose is my favorite go to wine!! Love it iced cold! Such a great taste. Can be hArd to find at times.
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
The packaging is soooooo cute !!! Yes just makes me want to buy more to have around the house 😂👌🏼😁💁🏼
Neri W.
Morley , MO
I enjoyed the great flavor of this wine. I like to pour glass and sit and watch my TV shows and relax
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Taste good, but I prefer wine more sweet. In Brazil they have a very sweet wine and I get used to it
Catherine E.
I really liked the flavor of the white girl Rose and will buy this again for valentine's day to enjoy
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?