BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #31 in Wine

Dianna F.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Fun, cute wine. Great for a night out with the girls whether it's a BYO or a movie night in the apartment!
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love giving this wine as gifts to my friends. It's the perfect rose. My favorite compared to other roses.
Nicky R.
Marion, OH
Love this! But i cant ever find it in Ohio it. Is one of my favorites but i can only getr it out of state.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Great in the summertime. I love a good rosé and this one doesn't dissapoint! Lots of light crisp flavor.
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
I love this wine is excellent The important thing is that we can take it at any time and it does not hurt
Amber G.
Spindale , NC
It was an okay wine in my opinion. A little on the tart side but it was still fruity and very affordable.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
juan m.
Doral, FL
buen vino aunque su sabor no es del otro mundo, preferiria algo con mas estilo para una ocacion especial
Nazish D.
Sugar land , TX
I don't drink on the daily but I like having a few sips of wine when I've had a long day. Tastes great.
White girl Rosè heyyyy! I think Summer House and Bravo got me on wake up and Rosè trend. I'm fancy nah!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?