BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Melissa B.
Don't let the pretty pink color fool you. It's strong but oh so worth it! Bottle is defiantly worth trying!
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
I love this wine is excellent The important thing is that we can take it at any time and it does not hurt
juan m.
Doral, FL
buen vino aunque su sabor no es del otro mundo, preferiria algo con mas estilo para una ocacion especial
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Amber G.
Spindale, NC
It was an okay wine in my opinion. A little on the tart side but it was still fruity and very affordable.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Great in the summertime. I love a good rosé and this one doesn't dissapoint! Lots of light crisp flavor.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Muu bueno este vino lo recomiendo que lo prueben muy buena occion a la hora de compartir con los amigos
White girl Rosè heyyyy! I think Summer House and Bravo got me on wake up and Rosè trend. I'm fancy nah!
Jessica D.
Sweet but a little to bitter for me. I like cheap wines that and low proof. I normally don't drink wine
Porscha B.
Loved it!!!!! This wines was tasteful and did the trick....don't over do it or you won't remember much.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?