BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this smooth taste of this wine it is not hard or strong smell but the light color and super cute bottle
ashley B.
Love this wine for an evening drink in my fancy wine glass. This is a sweet wine and not dry which i prefer.
Pauline M.
This is a great and really reasonably priced wine. Good flavor and very light. Definitely recommend to try!
Melissa B.
Don't let the pretty pink color fool you. It's strong but oh so worth it! Bottle is defiantly worth trying!
Dianna F.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Fun, cute wine. Great for a night out with the girls whether it's a BYO or a movie night in the apartment!
maria c.
Me gusta mucho este vino, es un sabor suave ideal para tomar con pescado o mariscos o con algunos pasapalos
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think it's a great beverage that has a great taste to it and any hits really well and your palate as well
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Some really good wine love the taste not to strong or weak probably the only thing I'll ever drink is Wine
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love giving this wine as gifts to my friends. It's the perfect rose. My favorite compared to other roses.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
Girls night out kind of drink! It was sweet and smooth! Loved it! Tasted great! Definitely worth the price
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!