BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
Girls night out kind of drink! It was sweet and smooth! Loved it! Tasted great! Definitely worth the price
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love giving this wine as gifts to my friends. It's the perfect rose. My favorite compared to other roses.
Melissa B.
Don't let the pretty pink color fool you. It's strong but oh so worth it! Bottle is defiantly worth trying!
Dianna F.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
Fun, cute wine. Great for a night out with the girls whether it's a BYO or a movie night in the apartment!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think it's a great beverage that has a great taste to it and any hits really well and your palate as well
Shelby G.
Talladega, AL
Some really good wine love the taste not to strong or weak probably the only thing I'll ever drink is Wine
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
The name says it all and isn't racist one bit! Me and Becky love it!! We drink it when we listen to Nelly!
Amber G.
Spindale, NC
It was an okay wine in my opinion. A little on the tart side but it was still fruity and very affordable.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
juan m.
Doral, FL
buen vino aunque su sabor no es del otro mundo, preferiria algo con mas estilo para una ocacion especial
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?