BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Average wine. Not the best but no bad. It does have an accessible price and college students can afford it.
Nicky R.
Marion, OH
Love this! But i cant ever find it in Ohio it. Is one of my favorites but i can only getr it out of state.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love giving this wine as gifts to my friends. It's the perfect rose. My favorite compared to other roses.
Dianna F.
East Hanover, NJ
Fun, cute wine. Great for a night out with the girls whether it's a BYO or a movie night in the apartment!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think it's a great beverage that has a great taste to it and any hits really well and your palate as well
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
Girls night out kind of drink! It was sweet and smooth! Loved it! Tasted great! Definitely worth the price
María C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este vino, es un sabor suave ideal para tomar con pescado o mariscos o con algunos pasapalos
Pauline M.
This is a great and really reasonably priced wine. Good flavor and very light. Definitely recommend to try!
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
The name says it all and isn't racist one bit! Me and Becky love it!! We drink it when we listen to Nelly!
Shelby G.
Talladega, AL
Some really good wine love the taste not to strong or weak probably the only thing I'll ever drink is Wine
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?