BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Melanie B.
Love this wine. It's sweet and smooth. It tastes so good. I love white wine and pink blush wines. They are on the fruitier side and don't have the bitterness that red wine seems to have.. In my opinion. I would recommend this wine and bramd for anyone who loves to try new wine. It really does taste so good.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
This is a super basic rose, a little too fruity for my taste but I find this makes a great rose sangria! Not too expensive, easy to drink and I don't feel bad mixing in fruit and other items to take it up a notch. I haven't been able to find it easily, so I usually opt for whatever rose is available.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
I have to admit I received this wine as a joke because of the brand name, but was pleasantly surprised at the taste. From what I gathered, it's pretty inexpensive but it's definitely a conversation starter because of the name and the taste isn't bad! Not too dry, and just sweet enough!
Lindsey W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its kinda like a jolly rancher.. best chilled like any rose wine. White Girl Rosé is a blend of Zinfandel and a little Sauvignon Blanc... and tastes like a lemonade flavor so if you dont like tartness I would skip out on this one.

Ironically this wine came out of internet sensationalism more than anything else. The owners freely put it out there. It was the most instagrammed wine of 2016.

Not my choice but heh really cold it goes down easier
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I bought this on a whim at an expensive organic grocery store in Calabasas. It is very pricey for what you get and I didn't find it to be significantly different in comparison to the $10 bottle I can get somewhere else. It is dry and not sweet, which I like. Worth it for the Instagram, but the price tag is hefty.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I'm a huge fan of Rose, so i'm always interested in trying out new brands. The brand name kind of gave me a chuckle, so i decided to give it a try. White Girl Rose had a okay flavor, but wasn't that memorable. It's price was decent, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Isabelle H.
White Girl Rose is by far my favorite wine and really the only wine I ever drink. It for sure met up to my expectations. It has a really good flavor that anyone would like and it came in very nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again! I recommend everyone to try it!
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Delicious!! Thats all that I can say I love drinking this with my girlfriends on a Friday night. We all love it and will continue to buy it. I also like the flavor it is sweet but theres a nice balance. I recommend this for someone who doesn't want something really strong.
Diana V.
The brand is the biggest draw to this. The packaging is smart and cute and appealing to women between 20-40. I have bought this wine for girls nights with my friends. The wine itself is not bad. I like it, but my friends have said they think it is too dry.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
I will drink ANY wine with great branding so I had to give this a shot. Even went so far as to order it online and have it shipped to me (it's only available on the east coast). Unfortunately, this rose didn't do it for me. I'm no wine connoisseur but there was something about this rose that made it difficult to drink. I still drank it though :)
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!