BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
It is perfect for a romántic celebration its flavor is between sweet and sour. It has a good presentation. :)
Joyce S.
Purchased this on several occasions. Guests enjoy it as well. I would recommend this product to others. ~Js🌟
Jessica B.
Columbus, GA
I haven't try this but I will love too. And I will love to know where to get it. It looks nice tho...........
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
me encanta su sabor es agradable al paladar, su precio es excelente, son amante a los vino rosado. me gustan
Rose P.
Perfect drink for when you want to have a girls night in. Try adding frozen fruit and you will thank me later
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Omg so good! Sweet and delicious. The bottle is also super cute and I have even kept it to make future crafts
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
One of my faves to drink in the summer time. Super refreshing. I wish it was available at more places though.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this smooth taste of this wine it is not hard or strong smell but the light color and super cute bottle
Tiffany L.
Terre Haute, IN
Im not a huge wine person but the flavor of this with anything especially ice cream pigging out on the couch
Pauline M.
This is a great and really reasonably priced wine. Good flavor and very light. Definitely recommend to try!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?