BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this. Not to sweet and not too dry. Just the right amount of aroma and flavor, my favorite rose.
Angela R.
Perris, CA
Over favorite wine ever. I've tried a few and those one tastes so sweet and good. Its my all time favorite wine
Kayla O.
Westwood, NJ
First of I love love loveeee the packaging, very fruity which I also love. Perfect for me and my white galssss
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
Love the taste especially on a night where you just want to chill out and have a nice easy sweet glass of wine
Stephanie D.
Is one of my favorite wine, is excellent. I love it.I recommend this wine for a Valentine's day , is very good.
Mandy C.
I really, really love this product. The taste is wonderful, the quality is amazing and the price is affordable
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love this wine and the just right smoothness and taste of it. Would recommend this to everyone that loves wine.
Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love this Rosé! It’s light and refreshing and dry. Not sweet at all. I would highly recommend it!
Joyce S.
Purchased this on several occasions. Guests enjoy it as well. I would recommend this product to others. ~Js🌟
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Omg so good! Sweet and delicious. The bottle is also super cute and I have even kept it to make future crafts
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?