BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Samantha  F.
This is a sweet wine. I like to pour myself a glass and binge on Netflix. Its easy to pour yourself another drink.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
It's okay but I wouldn't buy it again as I'm much too picky. It's not for more advanced wine drinkers but passable.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
Can't believe I drank this but it's actually pretty good for the price and it was a fun gift for my last birthday.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Love the white girl rose. The flavor tastes great, the price is awesome, and the label on the bottle is SO cute!!
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Someone bought this for my husband and i for a wedding gift. And for 4 years now we buy this for our anniversary.
Arlin G.
I like the flavor of this wine, but I'm not giving it a five star because I have tried better ones to be honest.
Oksana D.
This is a delicious wine. My friends and family always choose this wine for dinner or just drinks and cocktails.
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX
A little too strong for my taste. I am more on the fruity/natural side of wines. A strong flavor = non-enjoyable.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
🙌🙌🙌🙌🏻 YES! I love this wine! I think I mostly love it for the name though. Still not a bad Rose at all for the pr
Kathleen L.
West Hartford, CT
White Girl Rose is amazing! It's definitely one of the best Rose wines I've had. It's perfect for the summertime!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?