BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
A good cheap rose for a night out with friends or just sitting at home watching re runs of law and order. A great buy
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Delicious!!!! Sweet taste, you can drink it all night long. I love the smell and you can mixed with some citric fruit
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Had the one from a can not bad. Does have a different taste but over all would have again. Never really see it around
Rosaly N.
Amazing drink. I Love forever for my birthday with my friends and family. My cousins too drink white girl rose vine.
Shelle W.
This is so good I had it before and I will get it again for my hubby birthday may be or just get it just to have it
Violet W.
La Mesa, CA
Can't believe I drank this but it's actually pretty good for the price and it was a fun gift for my last birthday.
Samantha  F.
This is a sweet wine. I like to pour myself a glass and binge on Netflix. Its easy to pour yourself another drink.
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Very sweet tasting but good wine. I drink wine every other week and this one is one of my choices. It's a must try!
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Thank the Fat Jew for this one!! Awesome summer picnic girls day beverage! Get ready to answer a lot of questions.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
It's okay but I wouldn't buy it again as I'm much too picky. It's not for more advanced wine drinkers but passable.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?