BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Jackie V.
One of my fav wine! It's so relaxing to me when I have a glass and take a shower it's the best feeling in the world!
Rosaly N.
Amazing drink. I Love forever for my birthday with my friends and family. My cousins too drink white girl rose vine.
Ashley G.
I usually always choose to get this delivered when I'm doing a wine delivery. One of my favorite non-expensive rosés!
Betsaida P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really amazing wine! I drink with my family in my home and with my friends in the parties and we loved it!
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
A good cheap rose for a night out with friends or just sitting at home watching re runs of law and order. A great buy
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Had the one from a can not bad. Does have a different taste but over all would have again. Never really see it around
sasha b.
Denver, CO
I DONT REMEMBER TRYING THIS ACTUALLY. BUT I IMAGINE IT TASTES GREAT AND I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRY IT! IT LOOKS GOOD!
Tasha B.
Absolutely amazing quality products.
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Very sweet tasting but good wine. I drink wine every other week and this one is one of my choices. It's a must try!
Frangy Q.
Medley, FL
La verdad solo lo eh tomado u a sola sola vez y me parecio muy bueno ademas no deja resaca muy bueno para compartir
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!