BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #31 in Wine

Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this wine. It’s just the best not to sweet not to dry. I recommend it to all girls that want something refreshing
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Es un buen vino de mesa tiene una testura muy suave se desguta muy rico simpre se acompaña en la hora de la comidad...
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Light, crisp, not strong tasting or overly carbonated or sweet. A great summer wine, or paired with apples and cheese.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Me gusta Este vino rosado Creo que a todas Las mujeres nos gusta el vino rosado por ser suave y delicado como nosotras
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a laugh! Bought a bottle for a trip to the shore and the gimmick of it all was definitely a conversation starter
Hannah H.
This is such a fun wine to drink with your girlfriends. Can be a tad pricey but worth it. It's tasty and not too dry.
sasha b.
Denver, CO
I DONT REMEMBER TRYING THIS ACTUALLY. BUT I IMAGINE IT TASTES GREAT AND I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRY IT! IT LOOKS GOOD!
Ashley G.
I usually always choose to get this delivered when I'm doing a wine delivery. One of my favorite non-expensive rosés!
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
A good cheap rose for a night out with friends or just sitting at home watching re runs of law and order. A great buy
summer w.
Rio Rancho, NM
Nothing outstanding for me but I would buy it again I don't feel like it's unique in anyway but it has a good flavor
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?