BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
If you are having a small dinner with friends and family members you should try this i sure all your guests will enjoy this
Cynthia H.
Really good for wine I absolutely love this I'd highly recommend!!! It tastes so good especially when it's cold and not hot
Isabela N.
York, PA
Great for a girls night in. It is delicious. Honestly, everything about this is good. Just wish there was more to the brand
noemi c.
I love this wine is soft is not very strong and if I am going to celebrate something I buy this in specific My mom love it
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Light and easy on the stomach nice and sweet and is a pretty ok price but I liked it me and my sister immediately loved it
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
Do not enjoy the taste. Not smooth at all and definitely tastes like cheap wine. Also gave me a terrible headache next day.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
Average rose; best used for your Instagram profile picture tbh. But hey, it’s cheap and will get you where ya need to go
Maria A.
Alpine, TX
I tryied this wine ones, and the taste was not bad. For my taste it was a little light and king of sour at the same time.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a delicious wine. I find this that it pairs really well with cheeses and grapes. I would definitely recommend this.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This tastes wonderful. It smells delicious and I do not notice a change in taste if it sits in the fridge for a few days.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!