BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Me gusta Este vino rosado Creo que a todas Las mujeres nos gusta el vino rosado por ser suave y delicado como nosotras
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Light, crisp, not strong tasting or overly carbonated or sweet. A great summer wine, or paired with apples and cheese.
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Es un buen vino de mesa tiene una testura muy suave se desguta muy rico simpre se acompaña en la hora de la comidad...
Hannah H.
This is such a fun wine to drink with your girlfriends. Can be a tad pricey but worth it. It's tasty and not too dry.
Ashley G.
New York , NY
I usually always choose to get this delivered when I'm doing a wine delivery. One of my favorite non-expensive rosés!
Betsaida P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really amazing wine! I drink with my family in my home and with my friends in the parties and we loved it!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Had the one from a can not bad. Does have a different taste but over all would have again. Never really see it around
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products.
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Delicious!!!! Sweet taste, you can drink it all night long. I love the smell and you can mixed with some citric fruit
Jackie V.
One of my fav wine! It's so relaxing to me when I have a glass and take a shower it's the best feeling in the world!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?