Cynthia H.
Really good for wine I absolutely love this I'd highly recommend!!! It tastes so good especially when it's cold and not hot
noemi c.
I love this wine is soft is not very strong and if I am going to celebrate something I buy this in specific My mom love it
Isabela N.
York, PA
Great for a girls night in. It is delicious. Honestly, everything about this is good. Just wish there was more to the brand
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
If you are having a small dinner with friends and family members you should try this i sure all your guests will enjoy this
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
No he usado este producto pero es muy bueno, he visto que ha sido recomendado por otros influencer así que lo voy a probar
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a delicious wine. I find this that it pairs really well with cheeses and grapes. I would definitely recommend this.
Racquel C.
I love this amazing yummy drink it is very affordable not only that the bottle is so cute .... taste wonderful very crisp
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Delicious! Love this wine, doesn't leave a nasty dry after taste in my mouth. I can easily drink the whole bottle myself
Maria A.
Alpine, TX
I tryied this wine ones, and the taste was not bad. For my taste it was a little light and king of sour at the same time.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This tastes wonderful. It smells delicious and I do not notice a change in taste if it sits in the fridge for a few days.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?