BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #31 in Wine

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One of the best Roses I have ever had. It's becoming very popular so you can get it anywhere! Very good price for the bottld
Joanna F.
Love love love... Simple great price I pick mine up at specs I believe I have tied 2 other ones but this one is my favorite..
Yoselin D.
Medley, FL
I have not yet tested the product to make s review of it, i do not know the brand or product. Sorry for not giving my review
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
I enjoyed it. I know many people that really enjoy this. It's a great price I however wouldn't go out of my way to drink it
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this wine. It has great flavor and has such a fun brand. Great packaging and just fun for any party or hostess gift.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Great for a girls night in. It is delicious. Honestly, everything about this is good. Just wish there was more to the brand
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Light and easy on the stomach nice and sweet and is a pretty ok price but I liked it me and my sister immediately loved it
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
No he usado este producto pero es muy bueno, he visto que ha sido recomendado por otros influencer así que lo voy a probar
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
If you are having a small dinner with friends and family members you should try this i sure all your guests will enjoy this
Nicole C.
Alameda
I was so disappointed!! I'm not into too sweet of wines but I also don't like a dry wine either. This was on the dry side.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?