BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Yoselin D.
Medley, FL
I have not yet tested the product to make s review of it, i do not know the brand or product. Sorry for not giving my review
Joanna F.
Love love love... Simple great price I pick mine up at specs I believe I have tied 2 other ones but this one is my favorite..
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a tasty rose, but the name alone is what gives it five stars! It's a great conversation piece, and it's a solid Rosé
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I didn’t like this at all. I was excited to try it and hoped it would be a sweeter wine but it was too dry and acidic for me.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
No he usado este producto pero es muy bueno, he visto que ha sido recomendado por otros influencer así que lo voy a probar
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
I enjoyed it. I know many people that really enjoy this. It's a great price I however wouldn't go out of my way to drink it
noemi c.
I love this wine is soft is not very strong and if I am going to celebrate something I buy this in specific My mom love it
Isabela N.
York, PA
Great for a girls night in. It is delicious. Honestly, everything about this is good. Just wish there was more to the brand
Cynthia H.
Really good for wine I absolutely love this I'd highly recommend!!! It tastes so good especially when it's cold and not hot
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this wine. It has great flavor and has such a fun brand. Great packaging and just fun for any party or hostess gift.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?