BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Liked it but wasn't alot of flavor and left a weird after taste in my mouth, but it wasn't horrible. I would purchase it again
rita b.
Port arthur , TX
En relidad nunca lo eh probado asi que no puedo dar una buena rese√Īa ni una mala si alquien la a probado diganme que tal esta ?
Kara R.
Kokomo, IN
This wine was alright. I wasn't really impressed with it. I most likely won't buy it again. I just didn't like the flavor of it
Kylie L.
Mechanicville, NY
LOVE IT! I keep buying and will continue to buy this. This is my favorite rosé at the moment and I am really obsessed with it.
Joanna F.
Love love love... Simple great price I pick mine up at specs I believe I have tied 2 other ones but this one is my favorite..
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One of the best Roses I have ever had. It's becoming very popular so you can get it anywhere! Very good price for the bottld
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
I didn’t like this at all. I was excited to try it and hoped it would be a sweeter wine but it was too dry and acidic for me.
Yoselin D.
Medley, FL
I have not yet tested the product to make s review of it, i do not know the brand or product. Sorry for not giving my review
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a tasty rose, but the name alone is what gives it five stars! It's a great conversation piece, and it's a solid Rosé
Jessica D.
Redmond, WA
My friends and my motto is "Rose all day" and this specific bottle has great taste and definitely a rose I can drink all day!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?