BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Raquel Rose B.
Old Bridge, NJ
Such a cliche wine for girls like me but it got its name cause of the quality. Though the price is cheap, it doesn't taste that way
Iris B.
Kissimmee, FL
Very delicious and smooth best cold I would buy again and again I enjoy wines that are like juice and aren't to hard on the throat
Shannon K.
Staten Island , NY
I love rose wine so much and I had been dieing to try this for the longest. Price point is good and it also tastes pretty good too!
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Typical rosé in color with fragrances of berries and herbs. Dry, with tart berries, cherries, and a bit of spice. Nice summer wine.
Krystal V.
Downey, CA
It's not as good as I thought it would be but it's not as bad it's pretty affordable I guess we can say however I like other wines
Jane Marie S.
Metairie, LA
It's a good reliable cheap rose but very sweet. I've had better but I've also had much worse so not bad for a cheap bottle of wine.
Rachel B.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the best wine I have drank will definitely keep drinking it's a great wine for any occasion at dinner a night cap
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Tiene un sabor un poquitin mas dulzon en comparación con otros vinos pero igual me parece buenisimo. Plus, el nombre es gracioso.
Jennifer D.
White girl rose isn't just for white girls, but I certainly enjoy it. It's a great wine to drink while hanging with your friends!
Erica H.
Toronto, ON
Loved having this, I invited my friends over and we managed to finish the whole bottle. I would definetly recommend it to others.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!