Iris B.
Kissimmee, FL
Very delicious and smooth best cold I would buy again and again I enjoy wines that are like juice and aren't to hard on the throat
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love the packaging and branding!! Super fun for a girls night and will definitely get some laughs. Great taste and reasonable price
Raquel Rose B.
Old Bridge, NJ
Such a cliche wine for girls like me but it got its name cause of the quality. Though the price is cheap, it doesn't taste that way
Jane Marie S.
Metairie, LA
It's a good reliable cheap rose but very sweet. I've had better but I've also had much worse so not bad for a cheap bottle of wine.
Yusbreili G.
Typical rosé in color with fragrances of berries and herbs. Dry, with tart berries, cherries, and a bit of spice. Nice summer wine.
Krystal V.
Downey, CA
It's not as good as I thought it would be but it's not as bad it's pretty affordable I guess we can say however I like other wines
Dely C.
Santa Ana, CA

This rosé wine is super soft and is perfect to share at any occasion. I really like their label because it is clean and minimalist.
Rachel B.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the best wine I have drank will definitely keep drinking it's a great wine for any occasion at dinner a night cap
Yara M.
West Hartford, CT
One of my favorites. It has a sweet taste combine with a great texture. I love rose wines and this is definitely on my top list.!
Erica H.
Toronto, ON
Loved having this, I invited my friends over and we managed to finish the whole bottle. I would definetly recommend it to others.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?