BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Recently had White Elephant celebration with my girlfriends. This was on the table for just 5minutes then it's gone! It was THAT good!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Esta muy bueno, me gustó su sabor, yo definitivamente los recomiendo y lo volvería a comprar, es especial para unas muy buenas noches
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL

Love this wine it's the best
gift for friends (they enjoyed)
good and cheap, very sweet, and delicious, i got tipsy wit this one lol
Celeste L.
Naugatuck, CT
An ok dessert wine, goes well with fruit. Not my favorite choice, but that's probably because blush isn't my typical choice in wines
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my favorite wines. It's not too expensive either. Perfect for date night or even better for a girls night in. Love the taste.
Tara S.
Pitkin, LA
I really wanted to love this but it's name caused an issue at an event it was served at and that alone made me avoid buying it again
Christina G.
Bellflower, CA
Sweet and smooth wine. It really goes well for dinner or just relaxing at night srinking it and reading a book. It is not too sweet.
Iris B.
Kissimmee, FL
Very delicious and smooth best cold I would buy again and again I enjoy wines that are like juice and aren't to hard on the throat
Yusbreili G.
Typical rosé in color with fragrances of berries and herbs. Dry, with tart berries, cherries, and a bit of spice. Nice summer wine.
Jane Marie S.
Metairie, LA
It's a good reliable cheap rose but very sweet. I've had better but I've also had much worse so not bad for a cheap bottle of wine.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?