BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #30 in Wine

Cindy L.
Milford, CT
I really enjoy this Rosé. It was my go to during the summer, I found it super refreshing. The price isn’t bad either, I would definitely buy it again. The name/bottle is also quite cute and makes a great gift.
Briana W.
This wine is just so damn good! I’ve only tried it a few times bc it’s not sold everywhere yet. Anytime I find it, I stock up bc it’s got such a great treat. It’s balanced in flavor but not overly heavy.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I enjoyed drinking this wine I also really enjoy having dark dry wines so I feel it says a lot that I liked this lighter sweeter wine. It's great for a rose and the bottle is exceptionally cute!
Ashley K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the greatest party gift you could buy for yourself or someone else. I adore the bottle and when it’s full it looks amazing on a table. It also taste amazing! Definitely a must have as a conversation piece
Jeanette K.
I️ love rose wine it’s the only wine I’ll drink! I️ am also a white girl so this wine called to me on a hilarious visit to the store! I️ will but it again it reminds me of good memories!
Keely T.
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I’ve tried this rose because of all the hyper around it on social and what not. What people don’t tell you is that it actually doesn’t taste good at all. It’s popular because of the label and that’s it.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this brand, the price is quite reasonable the taste is pretty good. Depending on which store I’m at, it’s my first choice to sit down and relax with after work.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I was so excited for this product! Such a funny name, good advertising. However, I thought the flavor was a bit watered down. I was so excited, but it just didn't do it for me. That being said, I wonder if I'd had it with food, instead of by itself, perhaps I would've liked it more! I bought this at my local liquor store- the website has a place where you can check it!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
The bottle is probably the best part of this wine which is not necessarily a bad thing considering the labeling is hilarious. This is a nice light and crisp rose with floral and fruit tones typical to this variety. Enjoy it with girlfriends while laughing at the jokes on the label and calling yourselves typical white girls.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?