BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #30 in Wine

Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
The taste is not bad but doesn't really do it for me , doesn't go smooth and I like to eat wine with my food not a good combo maybe was the flavor .
Krystinaa C.
Wichita, KS
Great drink! It gives the best buzz if your just out with your friends not too rough. This would probably be my go to drink after a long day of work
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
This is the perfect wine it's a great price great taste not to bitter overall it is delicious it's a great go to wine for a night with your friends
Adriana H.
Culver City , CA
Great Rosé, it's a little dry and not overly sweet,, perfect to enjoy on a hot day, it has a decent price point too, and the bottle it's too fun !
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Beautiful simple packaging that is super eye catching. Crisp and delicious would recommend to absolutely anyone! And the price tag is just right!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This stuff is seriously tasty I've had some once and would love to but a bottle and try it again. Goes down smoothly and has a pretty pink color.
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Maybe it’s because of the beautiful label but something has been obsessing over this wine! Tastes so good and the bottle is absolutely adorable!
Chelsie I.
Love this wine, it has a really nice after taste and it's to terribly dry as far as wines go. It's a soft wine that really holds a nice flavor.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Has a good taste and no bad after taste like some wine can have.it is decent affordable for any event and is a sure win with any wine drinker.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This wine is very tasty and looks pretty in a glass! (No lie...lol😀). Its tasty, satisfying, and not bitter in taste. Overall its a nice wine.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?