BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Maybe it’s because of the beautiful label but something has been obsessing over this wine! Tastes so good and the bottle is absolutely adorable!
Chelsie I.
Love this wine, it has a really nice after taste and it's to terribly dry as far as wines go. It's a soft wine that really holds a nice flavor.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i'm not a great connoisseur of wine, my boyfriend is the one who is the one knows how to pair wine with food, but i know i do enjoy this wine.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Good, but not amazing. Great cheap option for a bachlorette party or something similar. However, the teenage title prevents it for many events
Heidi R.
Very smooth! Perfect with steak or just about anything really! If you are looking into trying wine I would totally recommend White Girl Rose (:
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This wine is very tasty and looks pretty in a glass! (No lie...lol😀). Its tasty, satisfying, and not bitter in taste. Overall its a nice wine.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Has a good taste and no bad after taste like some wine can have.it is decent affordable for any event and is a sure win with any wine drinker.
Andrea D.
I love this wine the name itself is funny and sarcastic. It also tastes great! It's very fruity which is what I love. Definitely worth a try
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
This one gave me a little bit of a headache but I can't complain because I drink a good amount. I highly recommend to every white wine lover
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Es un vino muy rico, suave, y para todo el mundo de fiesta. Su presentación le falta un poco, su precio no está acorde con su presentación
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?