BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #31 in Wine

Cher T.
I mean, the name says it all. This is a basic, awesome rose that works for all occasions. It's got a soft, crisp flavor, and I'm always (ALWAYS!!) here for it.
Kaley A.
I tried this the other day at a girl friend's house. It is not as good or as sweet as other rose wines I have had before. Despite this I would drink it again.
Jordan G.
Cocoa, FL
White Girl Rose is one of my favorites. Tastes delicious, is low calorie and inexpensive what more could you as for.... unlimited bottles of white girl rose.
Karina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I dint think I was gonna like the sour taste but it's actually good it's not that expensive either around $18 and the bottle is cute for Instagram pictures.
Adriana C.
This taste great and I love the presentation of it. It looks great in my Kitchen. It has a rich taste compared to others like it and its not that expensive.
Jasmine C.
Fullerton, CA
My favorite wine! Me and my friends all love this wine including its beautiful packaging. I always bring it to special occasions and always recommend it !
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I enjoyed the smooth flavor of this wine. Of course the color is quite nice as well. Very kawaii. I think i would buy this again and offer it to others.
Kaila F.
This wine has a fruity almost floral tase to it. It’s pretty cheap and it actually tastes good. If you like that type of stuff you should for sure try it
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
It is a divine experience to take this wine. A delicious rose flavor that just thinking about it makes my mouth water. It's exquisite, really a treat.
Krystinaa C.
Wichita, KS
Great drink! It gives the best buzz if your just out with your friends not too rough. This would probably be my go to drink after a long day of work
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?