BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

kai f.
This wine has a fruity almost floral tase to it. It’s pretty cheap and it actually tastes good. If you like that type of stuff you should for sure try it
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I enjoyed the smooth flavor of this wine. Of course the color is quite nice as well. Very kawaii. I think i would buy this again and offer it to others.
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
It is a divine experience to take this wine. A delicious rose flavor that just thinking about it makes my mouth water. It's exquisite, really a treat.
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Trying to cut down on the drinking but this is too delicious to not have at least a cup after a long day at work, I buy a new bottle every two weeks
gemma a.
Gaithersburg, MD
I just love this one, it taste a little sweet!

I know this is a different wine, but I decided to try something different and I really like this one.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
The taste is not bad but doesn't really do it for me , doesn't go smooth and I like to eat wine with my food not a good combo maybe was the flavor .
Krystinaa C.
Wichita, KS
Great drink! It gives the best buzz if your just out with your friends not too rough. This would probably be my go to drink after a long day of work
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
This is the perfect wine it's a great price great taste not to bitter overall it is delicious it's a great go to wine for a night with your friends
Adriana H.
Culver City, CA
Great Rosé, it's a little dry and not overly sweet,, perfect to enjoy on a hot day, it has a decent price point too, and the bottle it's too fun !
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Maybe it’s because of the beautiful label but something has been obsessing over this wine! Tastes so good and the bottle is absolutely adorable!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?