BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #68 in Wine

Alexiss A.
OK if you haven't tried this, you are missing out!! I work for betches and every betch needs this. its pretty exclusive, so if you see this in your wine store, BUY IT. It took forever for me to get my first one.
Eridel R.
Un vino simple pero con buen sabor, es bueno para acompañar con las amigas una tarde, suave y con un pequeño savor al final del paladar, un vino simple y fácil de conseguir, nada costoso.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
White Girl California Rosé White Girl Rose is the wine-on-demand From Instagram's 'The Fat Jew' and & Babe Walker. What started as a response to the Rose shortage in The Hamptons came a Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel blend made for BBQs and beachfront picnics that linger long into the night. Fresh, mid-summer notes of juicy watermelon, plump strawberry, and garden florals mingle with citrus for a clean finish. The taste is juicy but just dry enough to pair perfectly BBQ chicken, burgers, grilled shrimp, Chinese takeout and any cheese. If you live for summers full of socializing, this is the unpretentious Rose that keeps the conversations flowing.
Maritzy Z.
Miami
I love, is a good idea for a time with friends, with your family and important dates!
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Best value Rose by far! The name is also very amusing as well, it stands out from the rest. I picked this up for a friend and now I keep a bottle in my kitchen.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I was surprised on the taste of this wine. I was so scared to try it but it tastes pretty good, it's like a fruity taste. I love this wine for mimosas! Perfect!
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I love rose and this one does not dissapoint. I got it at bev mo I believe. Very very tasty. It's not my #1 rose but if they don't have my other fav I get this.
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
LOVE! I'm a black girl and I love me some white girl rosé! It's a great deal and the taste is great! Trying mixing it with sprite and it's a great little drink!
Cher T.
I mean, the name says it all. This is a basic, awesome rose that works for all occasions. It's got a soft, crisp flavor, and I'm always (ALWAYS!!) here for it.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
a summer favorite. so fresh and refreshing on a hot summer day! the bottle is perfectly packaged. can be found at most liquor stores and a at reasonable price
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?