BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I was surprised on the taste of this wine. I was so scared to try it but it tastes pretty good, it's like a fruity taste. I love this wine for mimosas! Perfect!
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
I love rose and this one does not dissapoint. I got it at bev mo I believe. Very very tasty. It's not my #1 rose but if they don't have my other fav I get this.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
a summer favorite. so fresh and refreshing on a hot summer day! the bottle is perfectly packaged. can be found at most liquor stores and a at reasonable price
Kristen C.
Cute concept, huge Instagram following and branding....the taste delivered but was nothing memorable or special. I was able to get it on sale for $10 at Target
Cher T.
I mean, the name says it all. This is a basic, awesome rose that works for all occasions. It's got a soft, crisp flavor, and I'm always (ALWAYS!!) here for it.
Kaley A.
I tried this the other day at a girl friend's house. It is not as good or as sweet as other rose wines I have had before. Despite this I would drink it again.
Adriana C.
This taste great and I love the presentation of it. It looks great in my Kitchen. It has a rich taste compared to others like it and its not that expensive.
Karina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I dint think I was gonna like the sour taste but it's actually good it's not that expensive either around $18 and the bottle is cute for Instagram pictures.
Jordan G.
Cocoa, FL
White Girl Rose is one of my favorites. Tastes delicious, is low calorie and inexpensive what more could you as for.... unlimited bottles of white girl rose.
Jasmine C.
Fullerton, CA
My favorite wine! Me and my friends all love this wine including its beautiful packaging. I always bring it to special occasions and always recommend it !
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?