BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Savanna S.
Charlotte, NC
I have fallen in love with Rose. This brand specifically had a great taste. The bottle is super cute which is the reason I tried it in the first place. I will be a repeat consumer and will recommend to my friends.
Brittany H.
Manistique, MI
The bottle is pretty basis with a simple design! This smells of sweet like cotton candy and isn't over bearing like other wines I've tried that can burn the nose while smelling. It has an resembling taste to lemon sweet tarts or a jolly rancher. Taste great with ice and is very thirst quenching. Would definitely recommend!
Krystal S.
Pigeon, MI
Excellent flavor! Definitely one of the best wines that I have tasted. I didn't think it was too pricey considering they are a private label. The bouquet is excellent. I have purchased this many times and have recommended it to others as well.
Shashana M.
Chesnee, SC
It would be great if it was ice cold, but to be perfectly honest, any ice cold rosé is fine because it's just cold, thirst-quenching alcohol. White Girl Rose is by far my favorite wine!
Laura V.
Miami beach, FL
Es bueno pero no mis preferidos.. los vinos chilenos son muy ricos! Este rosado es suave así que puedes beberlo para acompañar una comida o simplemente por disfrute
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I really enjoyed this wine. I got it as a gift and it was delicious. I like sweet wine and it was sweet. I actually purchased another bottle and the price was very affordable. The taste light and crisp.
Laurie H.
Warrens, WI
This is a very good wine, warm and gentle, a good garden wine, I had it with apples and Colby, and havarti cheese, it went very well with the combination, it had no aftertaste.lovely wine.
Crystal N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a basic bitch. What more can I say? I can't help sipping on this when I have a bad day, need a girls night or take a bath and need a good background for my bathtub insta pic
Meghan H.
Live White Girl Rose! The taste is delicious, similar to other comparable products. However the packaging and idea behind this product makes it so much more enjoyable!
Jordyn S.
Anniston
I've almost always got a bottle of this on hand! It is the perfect wine for any occasion you can gift it or keep it for yourself! Such a wonderful price for this delicious drink! Pairs great with fresh fruit for a homemade sangria
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!