BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I really enjoyed this wine. I got it as a gift and it was delicious. I like sweet wine and it was sweet. I actually purchased another bottle and the price was very affordable. The taste light and crisp.
Laurie H.
Warrens, WI
This is a very good wine, warm and gentle, a good garden wine, I had it with apples and Colby, and havarti cheese, it went very well with the combination, it had no aftertaste.lovely wine.
Crystal N.
Hollywood, CA
I'm a basic bitch. What more can I say? I can't help sipping on this when I have a bad day, need a girls night or take a bath and need a good background for my bathtub insta pic
Meghan H.
Live White Girl Rose! The taste is delicious, similar to other comparable products. However the packaging and idea behind this product makes it so much more enjoyable!
Jordyn S.
Anniston
I've almost always got a bottle of this on hand! It is the perfect wine for any occasion you can gift it or keep it for yourself! Such a wonderful price for this delicious drink! Pairs great with fresh fruit for a homemade sangria
Jane R.
It's sweet and smooth. It tastes so good. I love white wine and pink blush wines. They are on the fruitier side and don't have the bitterness that red wine seems to have. I would recommend this wine and brand for anyone who loves to try new wine. A most try :P
Alexiss A.
OK if you haven't tried this, you are missing out!! I work for betches and every betch needs this. its pretty exclusive, so if you see this in your wine store, BUY IT. It took forever for me to get my first one.
Eridel R.
Un vino simple pero con buen sabor, es bueno para acompañar con las amigas una tarde, suave y con un pequeño savor al final del paladar, un vino simple y fácil de conseguir, nada costoso.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
White Girl California Rosé White Girl Rose is the wine-on-demand From Instagram's 'The Fat Jew' and & Babe Walker. What started as a response to the Rose shortage in The Hamptons came a Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel blend made for BBQs and beachfront picnics that linger long into the night. Fresh, mid-summer notes of juicy watermelon, plump strawberry, and garden florals mingle with citrus for a clean finish. The taste is juicy but just dry enough to pair perfectly BBQ chicken, burgers, grilled shrimp, Chinese takeout and any cheese. If you live for summers full of socializing, this is the unpretentious Rose that keeps the conversations flowing.
Maritzy Z.
Miami
I love, is a good idea for a time with friends, with your family and important dates!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?