BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
White girl rose is amazing it's a vacation in a pretty bottle it met more than my expectations it's so good the flavor is so good I never have an issue I've been drinking this brand for a while and will continue I would buy again for sure and recommend to friends
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this wine. It's a great summertime wine that smells like Jolly Ranchers and tastes like a strawberry lemonade. It's delicious! It's like drinking a macaroon! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a deliciously sweet rose.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ
The label alone was enough for me to buy this ! But it was super delicious and a hard find, so if you happen to come across it you NEED to grab it ! Great for a Christmas gift too
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
The pink wine is my favorite, I like its soft and light taste, whenever I'm with my friends at home we take a bottle, I always buy it I love it, It's very good I love it
Cassandra C.
Yucaipa, CA
I've tried white girl rose with my sister and we loved it I thought the taste was a sweet not bitter but I loved it I would definitely purchase this for my home for sure!!
Megan O.
Newington , CT
Found this randomly at the liquor store and shared it with a girlfriend over lunch. Taste was good, reasonably priced. However I've only seen one liquor store that sell it.
Savanna S.
Charlotte, NC
I have fallen in love with Rose. This brand specifically had a great taste. The bottle is super cute which is the reason I tried it in the first place. I will be a repeat consumer and will recommend to my friends.
Krystal S.
Pigeon, MI
Excellent flavor! Definitely one of the best wines that I have tasted. I didn't think it was too pricey considering they are a private label. The bouquet is excellent. I have purchased this many times and have recommended it to others as well.
Brittany H.
Manistique, MI
The bottle is pretty basis with a simple design! This smells of sweet like cotton candy and isn't over bearing like other wines I've tried that can burn the nose while smelling. It has an resembling taste to lemon sweet tarts or a jolly rancher. Taste great with ice and is very thirst quenching. Would definitely recommend!
Laura V.
Es bueno pero no mis preferidos.. los vinos chilenos son muy ricos! Este rosado es suave así que puedes beberlo para acompañar una comida o simplemente por disfrute
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?