BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
First of all, the design of this bottle is sooo cute. I love the little saying on the back of it. This is my favorite wine to give to my girl friends as a gift. It's absolutely delicious and goes down very smooth. It's definitely on the pricey side but it's worth it.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
White Girl California Rosé White Girl Rose is the wine-on-demand From Instagram's 'The Fat Jew' and & Babe Walker. What started as a response to the Rose shortage in The Hamptons came a Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel blend made for BBQs and beachfront picnics that linger long into the night. Fresh, mid-summer notes of juicy watermelon, plump strawberry, and garden florals mingle with citrus for a clean finish. The taste is juicy but just dry enough to pair perfectly BBQ chicken, burgers, grilled shrimp, Chinese takeout and any cheese. If you live for summers full of socializing, this is the unpretentious Rose that keeps the conversations flowing.
Courtney H.
Orlando, FL
Rose is the perfect summer drink, especially living in hot Florida, it is the best pairing for BBQ on a hot evening in the summer. I buy this by the case, the perfect daily drinker, at a great price!
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I tried this last week and I really enjoyed it! It wasn't too sweet, and it wasn't bitter. I left a pleasant after taste instead of a sugary one that some wines do. I would recommend this wine if you like rose
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love white girl rose. It's refreshing and light and is a perfect beverage for hanging out with the girls. It taste great and has a wonderful price point. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I totally recommend it to everyone.
Carolyn T.
Bloomfield, NJ
I bought into the instagram hype with this wine. The packaging is 10/10 but the wine is just MEH. It's a little more expensive but I'd say to skip this and go with a Barefoot or Yellowtail for the price. Unless you want to keep the bottle then it would be worth it. Also the cork says "YAAAASSSS" on it, so that's fun.
Keaton K.
i'm not a huge rose fan. this stuff is ok but it's purely marketing. i like the packaging better than the stuff inside to be totally honest. i would not pay $40 for it and only had some cause my friend got it for free.
Shelby G.
I think this is a cute and fun concept, but the taste isn't spectacular. It's not terrible, but not the best. However, it's a fun item to bring to a party and it's not expensive!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm so happy I discovered this stuff. It's like a miracle in a bottle. This was somewhat hard to find but at the same time I can definitely understand why. It's amazing!
Maria F.
Redding, CA
I initially bought this to see what all the hype was about. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't say it's my favorite rose but it's quite nice. It's light and crisp and definitely a conversation starter when guest see the name LOL
Had some out with cheese and fruit plates for the latest girls night. Yum!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?