BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #40 in Wine

Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
I saw this wine in the liquor store and thought it was hilarious. The label and description made me laugh out loud in the store so I had to buy it. It was perfect for a ladies night and it tasted delicious for a rose. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Natasha M.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine was sponsoring an event I attended at Who What Wear. It was packaged in a can with adorable writing and it was so refreshing. It's hard for me to like rose because some get too sweet or just not my preferred taste. White Girl Rose is incredibly smooth and I would purchase for a gathering.
Toby T.
Washington, DC
To be quite honest, I bought it for the bottle. I like the rose, it isn't the best I've ever had, tastes as sweet as a jolly rancher, but it is a great gag gift for girlfriends. I used it once to make home-made frose and it was actually better than when I drank it alone!
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
I mainly bought it because the label was so funny. I got it for my friend for Christmas but decided to get myself one as well. It is so good!!! My favorite by far!! It is hard to find though, so if you see it I suggest you swoop it up and have a girls night!
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I am a wine lover and this wine is PERFECT... I love it because the flavor is really delicious and the price is cheap... I always buy it to spend time with my boyfriend and he loves to... In my home never missing this wine.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR WINE LOVERS.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Your typical rose, but the label is what makes this product stand out. A little pricer than most, but if you are looking to do a movie night with girlfriends, this will do the job. Refreshing with floral highlights, but not sure if if I would necessarily buy it again.
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
For those of you familiar with Babe Walker or @thefatjewish, you're already in the know. White girl rose makes me feel like a queen with every sip I take! Try some white girl rose today if you are looking for a reasonably priced pink with great flavor
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love drinking that for occasional and for my cancer pain . I perfer repeat use and it is affordable
And great to drink not disappointing
And so delicious to drink
Emily W.
I love the idea of this wine and I love the creator, but the actual wine itself is pretty blah which is pretty disappointing :( I love rose though, and its pretty reasonably priced for what it is. I'd say give it a try for sure!
Avanti A.
One of my favorite types of wine is Rose, so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. I love the packaging and marketing of the product, so that was a big plus that drew me in, and is def a crowd pleaser. The actual wine is decent and I would probably buy it again!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?