BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
I havent actually tried this wine but i have seen their billboards and i just wanna say that their branding is on point. They choose their target markets perfectly. And i see this brand being a massive success.
Katie M.
Hands down my favorite Rosé of all time. The name is super fun but it also tastes delicious. It’s crisp and refreshing, perfect for the summer. Nice and affordable too.
Victoria A.
Staten Island, NY
I'm rosé's biggest fan in general - so when white girl rosé was made I had to give it a try. And I was absolutely pleased to say the least. Definitely my favorite rosé
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect wine for summer time. Not very sweet but not too dry either. Very light and refreshing. Even though it's cold out now, it's still one of my staples. Very reasonably priced for a higher quality wine. No headache in the morning either :)
Monica G.
Zion Grove, PA
I didn't love this wine, but I am not a fan of blends. I found the flavor to be muddled and I couldn't differentiate between notes. Perhaps better suited for someone with sweeter tastes.
Victoria T.
Lafayette, LA
I had to try this because Babe Walker is my favorite author. I wasn't expecting much from it because of the low price point, but it's actually really good! It's light and fruity, which is exactly what you want in a rosé. I can't buy it locally, but I bought a few bottles over the summer on a trip to Chicago and once I finished them I ordered a whole case! It's a really great rosé for a really great price!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I saw this wine in the liquor store and thought it was hilarious. The label and description made me laugh out loud in the store so I had to buy it. It was perfect for a ladies night and it tasted delicious for a rose. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
I mainly bought it because the label was so funny. I got it for my friend for Christmas but decided to get myself one as well. It is so good!!! My favorite by far!! It is hard to find though, so if you see it I suggest you swoop it up and have a girls night!
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
This wine was sponsoring an event I attended at Who What Wear. It was packaged in a can with adorable writing and it was so refreshing. It's hard for me to like rose because some get too sweet or just not my preferred taste. White Girl Rose is incredibly smooth and I would purchase for a gathering.
Toby T.
washington, DC
To be quite honest, I bought it for the bottle. I like the rose, it isn't the best I've ever had, tastes as sweet as a jolly rancher, but it is a great gag gift for girlfriends. I used it once to make home-made frose and it was actually better than when I drank it alone!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?