BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Brittany S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't like anything to harsh and this was sweet and delicious! I bought it from Shop Wine Direct online. It was very affordable, just the shipping was annoying. Between this and Stella Rosa they are my favorites! I was very happy with my purchase!
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I really enjoyed this wine. I got it as a gift and it was delicious. I like sweet wine and it was sweet. I actually purchased another bottle and the price was very affordable. The taste light and crisp.
Katie M.
Hands down my favorite Rosé of all time. The name is super fun but it also tastes delicious. It’s crisp and refreshing, perfect for the summer. Nice and affordable too.
Victoria A.
Staten Island, NY
I'm rosé's biggest fan in general - so when white girl rosé was made I had to give it a try. And I was absolutely pleased to say the least. Definitely my favorite rosé
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect wine for summer time. Not very sweet but not too dry either. Very light and refreshing. Even though it's cold out now, it's still one of my staples. Very reasonably priced for a higher quality wine. No headache in the morning either :)
Crystal N.
Hollywood, CA
I'm a basic bitch. What more can I say? I can't help sipping on this when I have a bad day, need a girls night or take a bath and need a good background for my bathtub insta pic
Monica G.
Zion Grove, PA
I didn't love this wine, but I am not a fan of blends. I found the flavor to be muddled and I couldn't differentiate between notes. Perhaps better suited for someone with sweeter tastes.
Victoria T.
Lafayette, LA
I had to try this because Babe Walker is my favorite author. I wasn't expecting much from it because of the low price point, but it's actually really good! It's light and fruity, which is exactly what you want in a rosé. I can't buy it locally, but I bought a few bottles over the summer on a trip to Chicago and once I finished them I ordered a whole case! It's a really great rosé for a really great price!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I saw this wine in the liquor store and thought it was hilarious. The label and description made me laugh out loud in the store so I had to buy it. It was perfect for a ladies night and it tasted delicious for a rose. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Natasha M.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine was sponsoring an event I attended at Who What Wear. It was packaged in a can with adorable writing and it was so refreshing. It's hard for me to like rose because some get too sweet or just not my preferred taste. White Girl Rose is incredibly smooth and I would purchase for a gathering.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?