BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Nunca lo he probado. Pero según las demás personas es muy bueno, tiene buena presentación y a muy buen precio. Lo puedes comprar siempre y cuando seas mayor de edad
marcella b.
Definitely bought it for the hilarious label ( there's a funny paragraph on the back) and the low price! It was a good rosé tho! I had it with lunch with friends and it definitely made for a great time!
Erica G.
This was by far the trendiest wine of summer 2016. While expensive, you are paying for the great packaging. This also made for a great gift for all of my summer-birthdays!
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Love the packaging! It is unapologetically themed and I like that. I really enjoyed this wine, it had great flavor for a wine I bought at the grocery store. Comparatively it's one of the better Roses I've tried! Very satisfied.
Jasmine P.
Masontown, PA
Rose is my go to for wines, and this one just wasn't cutting it. It has a decent flavor, but not what I was expecting compared to other brands that I have drank before.
Mary S.
Glen Allen, VA
I just love the branding here! And how can you go wrong when you are also serving a rose with this brand. It is yummy and great to serve over ice or chilled in a wineglass. I am happy with this brand and have enjoyed it.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
I havent actually tried this wine but i have seen their billboards and i just wanna say that their branding is on point. They choose their target markets perfectly. And i see this brand being a massive success.
Safiya F.
East Orange, NJ
My local store was out of my favorite wine so I decided to try this out and I was very satisfied with this product. I drunk it everyday and the more colder it got the better it taste. I am in love with it.
Fatima G.

This wine captivates me, not only for its excellent taste to a good rose wine but also because it has a very original presentation and label. Perfect match with the humor of having drinks with your friends in an afternoon after work, with an exquisite taste to an excellent product. For my 5 stars
Brittany S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't like anything to harsh and this was sweet and delicious! I bought it from Shop Wine Direct online. It was very affordable, just the shipping was annoying. Between this and Stella Rosa they are my favorites! I was very happy with my purchase!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?