BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Not nearly as good as I expected. The color is really pretty; light and airy. But the taste is much heavier and more bitter. I got this as a gift and would not buy it again. I would not recommend this to others.
Marcella B.
Definitely bought it for the hilarious label ( there's a funny paragraph on the back) and the low price! It was a good rosé tho! I had it with lunch with friends and it definitely made for a great time!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Nunca lo he probado. Pero según las demás personas es muy bueno, tiene buena presentación y a muy buen precio. Lo puedes comprar siempre y cuando seas mayor de edad
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The packaging of this wine is adorable and the label is freaking hilarious. I think the Rose is pretty standard but the price point of this is great. Literally the best wine for sipping while on the beach!
natalie s.
While the actual taste of this wine is alright, I believe it is overly hyped (due to @FatJewish). Its not at such an expensive price point, but I believe there are better rose's for the price.
Erica G.
This was by far the trendiest wine of summer 2016. While expensive, you are paying for the great packaging. This also made for a great gift for all of my summer-birthdays!
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Love the packaging! It is unapologetically themed and I like that. I really enjoyed this wine, it had great flavor for a wine I bought at the grocery store. Comparatively it's one of the better Roses I've tried! Very satisfied.
Jasmine P.
Masontown, PA
Rose is my go to for wines, and this one just wasn't cutting it. It has a decent flavor, but not what I was expecting compared to other brands that I have drank before.
Mary S.
Glen Allen , VA
I just love the branding here! And how can you go wrong when you are also serving a rose with this brand. It is yummy and great to serve over ice or chilled in a wineglass. I am happy with this brand and have enjoyed it.
Safiya F.
East Orange, NJ
My local store was out of my favorite wine so I decided to try this out and I was very satisfied with this product. I drunk it everyday and the more colder it got the better it taste. I am in love with it.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!