BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The packaging of this wine is adorable and the label is freaking hilarious. I think the Rose is pretty standard but the price point of this is great. Literally the best wine for sipping while on the beach!
Erica G.
This was by far the trendiest wine of summer 2016. While expensive, you are paying for the great packaging. This also made for a great gift for all of my summer-birthdays!
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Love the packaging! It is unapologetically themed and I like that. I really enjoyed this wine, it had great flavor for a wine I bought at the grocery store. Comparatively it's one of the better Roses I've tried! Very satisfied.
Jasmine P.
Masontown, PA
Rose is my go to for wines, and this one just wasn't cutting it. It has a decent flavor, but not what I was expecting compared to other brands that I have drank before.
Mary S.
Glen Allen, VA
I just love the branding here! And how can you go wrong when you are also serving a rose with this brand. It is yummy and great to serve over ice or chilled in a wineglass. I am happy with this brand and have enjoyed it.
Safiya F.
East Orange, NJ
My local store was out of my favorite wine so I decided to try this out and I was very satisfied with this product. I drunk it everyday and the more colder it got the better it taste. I am in love with it.
Fatima G.

This wine captivates me, not only for its excellent taste to a good rose wine but also because it has a very original presentation and label. Perfect match with the humor of having drinks with your friends in an afternoon after work, with an exquisite taste to an excellent product. For my 5 stars
Ilana L.
Marietta, GA
A surprisingly tasty rose. Wish it was more commonly available in Atlanta. I have seen the cans in a couple of stores but no bottles yet. Ordered a case off the website instead.
Verenice F.
I love this wine to me it tastes kinda like a jolly rancher. It's light and fruity. I didn't think I would like it since I seen a lot of bad reviews but I would recommend it if you like fruity drinks.
Brittany S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't like anything to harsh and this was sweet and delicious! I bought it from Shop Wine Direct online. It was very affordable, just the shipping was annoying. Between this and Stella Rosa they are my favorites! I was very happy with my purchase!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?