BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Martha W.
The packaging is really cute, however the actual rosé tastes horrible. I found this wine on Instagram and had to purchase it due to the supposed hype behind it. The packaging is a 10/10 for creativity, however I would not repurchase this. It tastes extremely cheap.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
YUCK. Do you like the taste of perfume and running alcohol mixed together in a wine glass? This one is for you then. I hated this. I had to dump it because it just tasted like alcohol. I was hoping it would be sweet like a Moscato and I was wrong. Ick.
Jamie M.
Wanted to love this product but the flavor just wasn’t 100% my taste. I wish it had been a little sweeter. The price is good and comparative to other wines similar to it. I personally wouldn’t purchase again.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The packaging of this wine is adorable and the label is freaking hilarious. I think the Rose is pretty standard but the price point of this is great. Literally the best wine for sipping while on the beach!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
You will love this one. It’s just sweet enough for you to really enjoy it. Definitely try it! The bottle is beautiful so it makes a great gift to anyone. Definitely an Instagram where the photo!
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Not nearly as good as I expected. The color is really pretty; light and airy. But the taste is much heavier and more bitter. I got this as a gift and would not buy it again. I would not recommend this to others.
Ashley K.
Norfolk, VA
This is the greatest party gift you could buy for yourself or someone else. I adore the bottle and when it’s full it looks amazing on a table. It also taste amazing! Definitely a must have as a conversation piece
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This brand was a hidden secret to me and now it’s one of my favorite rose wines, it’s got a great floral note and a crisp sharp fruity flare and the level of acidity vrs sweetness is perfectly balanced the cost isn’t bad and it’s definitely worth it’s price buy some for your next dinner party you won’t be disapointed
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I’ve tried this rose because of all the hyper around it on social and what not. What people don’t tell you is that it actually doesn’t taste good at all. It’s popular because of the label and that’s it.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I am a big fan of this rosé. I had it while out celebrating my birthday and just loved it. I had it paired with a mixed greens and fresh goat cheese salad and it was just perfect. I have no idea how much it costs, but if it’s under 20$ I’d grab it!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?