BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Listen. I AM their demographic. But I will tell you, as someone who drinks a good amount of rosé all summer this one actually has good flavor! It’s light and refreshing. It’s also just a fun party piece and perfect to bring to the beach. Just watch out!
It’s super easy to drink...
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
You will love this one. It’s just sweet enough for you to really enjoy it. Definitely try it! The bottle is beautiful so it makes a great gift to anyone. Definitely an Instagram where the photo!
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
YUCK. Do you like the taste of perfume and running alcohol mixed together in a wine glass? This one is for you then. I hated this. I had to dump it because it just tasted like alcohol. I was hoping it would be sweet like a Moscato and I was wrong. Ick.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This brand was a hidden secret to me and now it’s one of my favorite rose wines, it’s got a great floral note and a crisp sharp fruity flare and the level of acidity vrs sweetness is perfectly balanced the cost isn’t bad and it’s definitely worth it’s price buy some for your next dinner party you won’t be disapointed
Jamie M.
Wanted to love this product but the flavor just wasn’t 100% my taste. I wish it had been a little sweeter. The price is good and comparative to other wines similar to it. I personally wouldn’t purchase again.
Martha W.
The packaging is really cute, however the actual rosé tastes horrible. I found this wine on Instagram and had to purchase it due to the supposed hype behind it. The packaging is a 10/10 for creativity, however I would not repurchase this. It tastes extremely cheap.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
This is my rose! I absolutely love this. I love the fat Jewish Instagram account!! I think I bought this for $10 or less - I’ve bought it a few times. I also love the canned version of this product!!!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
I really enjoy this Rosé. It was my go to during the summer, I found it super refreshing. The price isn’t bad either, I would definitely buy it again. The name/bottle is also quite cute and makes a great gift.
Briana W.
This wine is just so damn good! I’ve only tried it a few times bc it’s not sold everywhere yet. Anytime I find it, I stock up bc it’s got such a great treat. It’s balanced in flavor but not overly heavy.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?