BY QUALITY KING

Spritz on a little Kenneth Cole White for Her 8-FL. OZ Body Spray before going out. A wonderful scent to wear during the day or in the summertime, it features plum, mandarin, floral notes, vanilla, musk and amber. This lovely designer fragrance makes a delightful gift for birthdays or mother's day too. see more...

Juanita B.
I picked this up from Ross about a few weeks ago and the smell is so heavenly and clean. I originally picked it up for my Mom to go with another birthday gift and I liked it so much, I purchased 2 lol I knew that I would be upset with myself if I didn't purchase it for me so I did and I am happy I did. My husband loves the scent and so do I. I paid $6.99 for the bottle
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I give it ten stars I love this body mist omg it smells so good. That it's stays on your body for the whole day. Every one like the smell on me, me too. I hope I can find it. Again
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA

This spray smells so good. I ran out of body spray so I went to the store and was looking for something that smelled really good and once I smelled this, I was immediately hooked. I got so many complements from my friends telling me that whatever spray I had smelled really really good so I told them which one it was. I have never used a Kenneth Cole spray but from this, I would most definitely buy it again.
Cher S.
I love this scent......It has a nice clean scent and sweet smelling. It is not to overpowering, I apply it after using my body oil and I feel it helps my fragrance last. It is inexpensive and I would recommend to others.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
Love the scent! Very feminine and last a long time! I bought mine at Ross for $6.99 so in my opinion that was a great price! I know the perfume is way more pricey and stronger smelling, so I'm glad the scent of the spray was the same just lighter!
Amanda M.
Smells so clean and fresh. Last all day! Its a smell that can be worn thought the year. I love putting it on right after a shower. Its super adorable so that makes it even better.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I love the smell of Kenneth Cole the only thing I don't like is that through out the day I can no longer smell it.. but it's one of my favorite
SANDRA S.
Antelope, CA
I love this very decadent scent. It has a rich muskt, floral tone but not overstated. The spray is a mist of pure delight. This spray goes everywhere with me.
Brooke E.
Sent doesn't stick around long, it is a body spray so not as powerful. It is a nice sent just wish it lasted longer while on.
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
One of my favorite spay on after a shower, it's that smell, so beautiful I love it, a must have, they have a his as well