White Flower Analgesic Balm - Floral Scent - from Hoe Hin Pak Fah Yeow 0.34 Oz - 10 ml Bottle

BY WHITE FLOWER

• I've read that this is good for nausea and a ton of other...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fast acting relief for *dryness *cracks *itching *odors
Miracle Foot Repair contains 60% Ultra Aloe. I bought it at Ross and was definitely hesitant. I've been using it twice a day for about a week and a half. I've noticed such a difference. I suffer from dry, cracked heels all the time. I've tried several products and none help. I love this for the simple fact, IT WORKS! Rejuvenates tired, achy feet. It's also safe for diabetics to use. It feels just like a silky lotion. Its not greasy at all. It has a nice minty fragrance. But its not super minty(I'm picky about that) Definitely recommended. ❤
Ellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
I didn't really believe this stuff would work as it says it does. My girlfriend's brother used to sell it in his bike shop and one day we were in there I was having shoulder pains. We tried the sample they had out and it actually alleviated my pain, it was incredible. It's all natural and the aroma is much more pleasant than tiger balm. The little containers are so cute too, I have mine on display in my bathroom.
Courtney H.
Elk Horn, KY
Was really surprised in how well this stuff actually worked, so yea it definitely has a wow factor
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Bom demais pra eu poder fazer o mesmo, o Brasil e no final de ano, o Brasil, o
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've read that this is good for nausea and a ton of other ailments. Could someone please tell me from personal experience some of their favorite uses and how it is used. Thanks!