BY WHITE & ELM

White & Elm's Sweet Almond Foaming Cleanser is a refreshingly scented foaming cleanser that cleans your skin from top to bottom without over drying. Essential for your daily routine, White & Elm's Sweet Almond Foaming Cleanser is gentle and effective at removing dirt and makeup. Sweet Almond Oil penetrates deep into the skin providing much needed moisture. The result is perfectly clean and soft skin. Gender: Female. see more...

Ramie S.
Douglas , GA
I love this product! It’s super easy to apply and has nice packaging. I️t smells great also. I️t exceeded my expectations to beyond. It’s great bc it’s gentle to apply. I️ will definitely buy again! I️ love this!
Renee S.
Brooklyn New York
I have been using this for a year and my skin has never been better. This cleanser is amazing really can’t stress it enough. The smell is amazing the Ingredients are pure . Life changing cleanser for my dry skin
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is so good I would recommend it to any of my girlfriends as they all have beautiful skin and this definitely highlights or beauty. I love buying new make up and testing out different shades.
16 Y.
Newman
I will recommend that I use it all the time and it helps me so I would pass this for a family member who hasn't user or even you haven't even used it it's really good product to try it you can love for the first time I tried it I loved it😘😘😘
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Very good face cleanser. I feel good about using it knowing it isn't bad for my skin according to the EWG. The smell is earthy and fresh. Using it in the morning makes me feel like I'm taking s refreshing walk in the forest. It lasts a long time because it's foamy.
Lauren R.
It’s a great product. Goes on smooth and smells great too. I especially like that stores near me carry it. Accessibility means a lot to me and my busy life. I always buy it because it works and isn’t expensive either!
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have combination skin and this foaming cleanser works wonders to keep my skin looking fresh. I use it every few days to keep my skin in check
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Makes you hair so incredibly soft & smell AMAZING. It completely transformed my hair texture. Almond is such an amazing product for hair care
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
Love the gentle and lightweight formula of this cleanser. It gets a deep clean without drying out your skin, it nourishes and smells divine.
yassi h.
united states
Me encanta mucho todo lo que ofrecen en esa tienda voy mucho a comprar de lo  que ofrecen me gusta mucho el estilo