BY WHITE EGRET EAROMATHERAPY

• Is this the safest way to extract ear wax? I've seen one ...1 Answers
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
These are AMAZING. ive used them since i was a kid. its disgusting what you get out of your ears with these that you would never get with a q-tip or something else. i use this every single time i get a sinus cold or really anything wrong with my sinuses to where my ears start to pop or hurt or even that weird closed i feeling when you don't hear too well. yeah. i recommend these at least try them. just make sure you read directions and have another person with you to help.
Rhonda M.
Oak Hill, WV
I love ear candeling something so relaxing about it. Especially if you have someone who really knows what they are doing I usually get if when I'm stuffy get a facial massage while you candle it loosens everything up. Way better than shoving a q-tip in your ear trying to get it out.
Jennifer B.
Great product, healthy and works like a charm!!!!!!!!! wow!would use again definitely cleanse your ears and way to easy to use
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
Is this the safest way to extract ear wax? I've seen one used before but I'm really curious if it actually works..