BY WHITE EGRET

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Packaging has been updated to an environmentally friendly bag. EAROMATHERAPY 100% Natural Made with 100% cotton muslin cloth and food grade paraffin wax Quality Guaranteed White Egret is the pioneer of ear candling products. Our history of over 25 years in the industry surpasses the competition. With our quality guarantee, you can be assured that you re receiving the best products on the market. Our candles are also available in paraffin, herbal beeswax, soy wax, lavender, herbal paraffin, ylang-ylang and many more! ; Questions? call 801-731-6051 or visit whiteegretearcandles.com see more...

Kelsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy these on amazon. They burn so clean and they’re pretty long lasting. I always keep them stocked in my house for emergencies and also to keep my home hygge!
Giordana L.
Vestal, NY
I love these. Some people say they don't really work but I think they do. I always feel relief after I use th and I use them on my kids as well when there ware are really full of wax.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Well I'm sure these are great and have tried them on myself I don't recommend putting them in your children's ears you don't want to harm there's small ears because they're still growing.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love doing these! Its really weird to see what happens. I would recommend a professional doing it, versus at home.