White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Shreya M.White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Amy M.
White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY WHITE DIAMONDS

The fragrance dreams are made of. the name epitomizes the singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful. the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time. see more...

White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Buy on Amazon
Shreya M.
Its awesome and feels heavenly after you apply this product.as you move from place to place the fragrance just sways in the air.i am a repeat user.it is long lasting and it is just lovely and pretty.i would definitely reccomend this to my friends.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Was my fave until I discovered ed hardy perfumes. But i still use it. I have had compliments in grocery stores when I was wearing this. A little goes along way!!
Erica S.
Georgetown , KY
I do not like this smell at all, but my grandma swears by it! We literally buy her a bottle every Christmas because she loves it that much! lol It definitely smells like an older lady perfume, so i would recommend this for a Christmas present to your grandmas!
Alexis T.
My go to perfume. It has a soft scent that lasts a long time. I like that it's not as pricey as other name brand perfumes. It also comes in a pretty bottle that looks classy on your desk. If you like sweet and girly scents, you'll like this product.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Some people call it a grandma perfume. I call it wonderful. I absolutely love this perfume. My husband buys it for me all the time. it is his favorite out of all that I use.
Janet W.
Classic super strong old lady smell. The scent is nostalgic though. It reminds me of Grandma.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
I love this perfume, even thought is a scent for older woman but i love it i would wear it any day..
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
The classic older woman fragrance. A very heavy sticky sweat spicy fragrance. This scent reminds me of my grandma as she always had this pretty bottle sitting out in her bathroom.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
White Diamonds is one of the oldest fragrances that I know of and I have always been a fan of it. The smell is so sultry and sophisticated to me, a perfect match for the woman I am.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
This is a great everyday scent. I like the pretty sparkly bottle. It's a great floral scented perfume. It makes a great gift.
jerri d.