White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Shreya M.White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Amy M.

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY WHITE DIAMONDS

The fragrance dreams are made of. the name epitomizes the singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful. the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time. see more...

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Buy on Amazon
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
My mom wore thos for years. Every time I pass someone that is wearing it, I think of my mom. She smelled so good. I would love to get some for myself.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Was my fave until I discovered ed hardy perfumes. But i still use it. I have had compliments in grocery stores when I was wearing this. A little goes along way!!
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
White Diamonds is one of the oldest fragrances that I know of and I have always been a fan of it. The smell is so sultry and sophisticated to me, a perfect match for the woman I am.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
I love this perfume, even thought is a scent for older woman but i love it i would wear it any day..
Shreya M.
Its awesome and feels heavenly after you apply this product.as you move from place to place the fragrance just sways in the air.i am a repeat user.it is long lasting and it is just lovely and pretty.i would definitely reccomend this to my friends.
Alicia L.
Long Lake, MN
Oh how I love this perfume. Yes it's vintage and may remind some of church growing up or their gramma, but I don't care. :-) I love this classic scent. It's nice that it holds its fragrance all day too. Most perfumes now a days seem to fade as the day goes on. I love the inexpensive price as well. I have some very expensive perfumes like Armani and DKNY but they don't hold scent as long and I tend to reapply throughout the day.
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
My go to perfume. It has a soft scent that lasts a long time. I like that it's not as pricey as other name brand perfumes. It also comes in a pretty bottle that looks classy on your desk. If you like sweet and girly scents, you'll like this product.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Some people call it a grandma perfume. I call it wonderful. I absolutely love this perfume. My husband buys it for me all the time. it is his favorite out of all that I use.
Bree H.
Mesquite, TX
Big fan of Elizabeth Taylor's fragrances !! But this perfume is my favorite one from her ! It has a soft scent to it, I would say it's mostly for young women not really for teens but hey perfume is perfume and this perfume is amazing !
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Ive been wearing this for years. Its smells so great and it reminds me of my mother since she wore it when I was growing up.
jerri d.