White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Amy M.White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Shreya M.
White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY WHITE DIAMONDS

The fragrance dreams are made of. the name epitomizes the singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful. the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time. see more...

White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Buy on Amazon
Linwood, KS
My mom wore thos for years. Every time I pass someone that is wearing it, I think of my mom. She smelled so good. I would love to get some for myself.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a timeless scent from years ago smells really good. Had beautiful packaging as well
Shreya M.
Shreya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its awesome and feels heavenly after you apply this product.as you move from place to place the fragrance just sways in the air.i am a repeat user.it is long lasting and it is just lovely and pretty.i would definitely reccomend this to my friends.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Some people call it a grandma perfume. I call it wonderful. I absolutely love this perfume. My husband buys it for me all the time. it is his favorite out of all that I use.
Linwood, KS