White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Amy M.White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Shreya M.
White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY WHITE DIAMONDS

The fragrance dreams are made of. the name epitomizes the singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful. the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time. see more...

White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this smell at all, but my grandma swears by it! We literally buy her a bottle every Christmas because she loves it that much! lol It definitely smells like an older lady perfume, so i would recommend this for a Christmas present to your grandmas!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was my fave until I discovered ed hardy perfumes. But i still use it. I have had compliments in grocery stores when I was wearing this. A little goes along way!!
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
White Diamonds is one of the oldest fragrances that I know of and I have always been a fan of it. The smell is so sultry and sophisticated to me, a perfect match for the woman I am.
Shreya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its awesome and feels heavenly after you apply this product.as you move from place to place the fragrance just sways in the air.i am a repeat user.it is long lasting and it is just lovely and pretty.i would definitely reccomend this to my friends.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some people call it a grandma perfume. I call it wonderful. I absolutely love this perfume. My husband buys it for me all the time. it is his favorite out of all that I use.
jerri d.