White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Amy M.White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz uploaded by Shreya M.
White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY WHITE DIAMONDS

The fragrance dreams are made of. the name epitomizes the singular star quality radiant, extraordinarily rare and overwhelmingly beautiful. the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time. see more...

White Diamonds Women's  by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
White Diamonds Women's by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this smell at all, but my grandma swears by it! We literally buy her a bottle every Christmas because she loves it that much! lol It definitely smells like an older lady perfume, so i would recommend this for a Christmas present to your grandmas!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was my fave until I discovered ed hardy perfumes. But i still use it. I have had compliments in grocery stores when I was wearing this. A little goes along way!!
Angel B.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great everyday scent. I like the pretty sparkly bottle. It's a great floral scented perfume. It makes a great gift.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
I love this perfume, even thought is a scent for older woman but i love it i would wear it any day..
Janet W.
Classic super strong old lady smell. The scent is nostalgic though. It reminds me of Grandma.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
My mom wore thos for years. Every time I pass someone that is wearing it, I think of my mom. She smelled so good. I would love to get some for myself.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a timeless scent from years ago smells really good. Had beautiful packaging as well
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Ive been wearing this for years. Its smells so great and it reminds me of my mother since she wore it when I was growing up.
Alicia L.
Long Lake, MN
Oh how I love this perfume. Yes it's vintage and may remind some of church growing up or their gramma, but I don't care. :-) I love this classic scent. It's nice that it holds its fragrance all day too. Most perfumes now a days seem to fade as the day goes on. I love the inexpensive price as well. I have some very expensive perfumes like Armani and DKNY but they don't hold scent as long and I tend to reapply throughout the day.
Alexis T.
My go to perfume. It has a soft scent that lasts a long time. I like that it's not as pricey as other name brand perfumes. It also comes in a pretty bottle that looks classy on your desk. If you like sweet and girly scents, you'll like this product.
jerri d.