BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds Lustre by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Aly M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my Mom's go to fragrance so I have a deep love for it. The scent is warm and floral without smelling overpowering. As others have mentioned, you don't need to apply very much for the scent to give a good payoff!
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
I love this perfume. My grandmother use to wear it and it is really nice. It's strong so a bit goes far. It can be over powering if you use too much. Lasts a long time and is very elegant. A more sophisticated aroma.
Sana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use to have this perfume and I was curious to try it because the bottle is pretty and she always had it but too strong for me. I prefer something on the lighter side
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this perfume. Totally worth buying. Wonderful scent and a little goes a long way. It definitely doesn't disappoint.
nancy m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and you can always buy it in a very afortable price this perfume I feel is one of the best prefumes of this brand
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Love this fragrance recently started using it because of my aunt and I love it
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD
Wow. Este. White diamond is my favorite scent. I initially purchased as a gift and ended up keeping for myself. I purchased off if amazon. FAST shipping. I like the price honestly. Can't complain about that. I wouldn't change the smell. It's perfect.
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma is a huge fan of this perfume and every time I go to visit her I bring her a bottle and her face lights up...on one visit I had forgot my own perfume so for a night out I used some of hers and I have kept a bottle on my vanity ever since I absolutely love it. a very sophisticated aroma.
Larissa A.
Viana, ES
Eu quero muito esse. Dizem que o cheiro é fantástico. Mal posso esperar pra conseguir usar.
Clara A.
Pointe-Claire
I really like this super affordable it really helped my skin I hope it helps yours