WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor SET-EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ & EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .5 OZ & BODY CREAM 3.3 OZ & BODY WASH 3.3 OZ for WOMEN

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Seriously one of my favorite scents. I've been wearing White Diamonds for years. A scent you know they won't discontinue so you can depend on it being there. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends for quality and affordability
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
This was my mom favorite set she would always ask for it . This has it all and its smell so good it's long lasting and even if she wash her clothes I can smell it on her highly recommend and the packing is beautiful every fancy .
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Very popular scent for mature older women. Not many younger women like this fragrance so I wouldn't suggest it for younger women but definitely for the older women in your lives.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Adoro este perfume de liz Taylor. White Diamonds lo compre hace 5 años por primera vez y me enamore de su olor. Es una mezcla de perfume entre florar y citrico q adoro!!!
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
I got the set white Diamonds bout 5 years ago for my birthday, I loved it, sweet smell last all day. A little goes a long way :) great for gift giving