White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Perfumed Body Lotion, 6.8 oz. uploaded by Marglys C.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Perfumed Body Lotion, 6.8 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
This scent is so nostalgic when I smell it because it reminds me so much of my mother and my Nana. Growing up this was half the scent I ever smelled because it was all they wore!! It's a classic smell and does smell very nice. I'd recommend it for an older woman though...
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
I buy this for my mother every year for Christmas and mother's day! She loves the smell. I wouldn't wear it myself but I think it's great for older women!!
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
This products is great perfumed body lotion because is a good hydrator and the smell is delicious. You can use it! Fabolous!
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
This has been around for a while and I remember my mother and my grandmother wearing this! I still love the smell!
Brittany W.
New London, NC
I don't like this scent for me, personally. but my grandmother always wore this and it was her absolute favorite.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
I don't personally care for this scent but my mom likes it buy it for her every mother's day
Reanna R.
Windsor
Smelt good allllllll days!!!! totally recumbent.... a lil pricey but totally worth it !!!!!! so buying it
Lauryn C.
It's okay. It's lotion after all. I found it underwhelming and would not purchase it again.