BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Buy Elizabeth Taylor Gift Sets - Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds, a signature of her style and elegance, captured in fragrance. This exotic and elegant floral fragrance is feminine, inviting and dazzling with intrigue. see more...

Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
I loved White Diamonds from the first time I was introduced to it many years ago. It is such a classic scent. I really love the bottle with all the diamonds on it. I can immediately tell if someone is wearing it. Nothing compares to it. Its one of a kind
Ashley V.
Warren, OH
This scent isn't for me but it reminds me of my grandma. It's clean and crisp and smells beautiful. I do recommend giving it a try because different things smell good on different people.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
This is a great deal. I love this smell so much, it stays on your body for a really long time. Every Christmas my granny always says please get me white diamonds.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
This is my mother's favorite. I love to smell it on her. It doesn't smell as great on me but I love the scent.
kate e.
My mom loves this fragrance, i like it too and think its very good price for the three items.I recommend it
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
It`s definitely a sofisticated scent. It`s not for all personalities and not for casual ones. I Havbe it and i use it only at special ocasions, with a black dress ...