BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Buy Elizabeth Taylor Gift Sets - Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds, a signature of her style and elegance, captured in fragrance. This exotic and elegant floral fragrance is feminine, inviting and dazzling with intrigue. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
I loved White Diamonds from the first time I was introduced to it many years ago. It is such a classic scent. I really love the bottle with all the diamonds on it. I can immediately tell if someone is wearing it. Nothing compares to it. Its one of a kind
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
This is a great deal. I love this smell so much, it stays on your body for a really long time. Every Christmas my granny always says please get me white diamonds.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
This is my mother's favorite. I love to smell it on her. It doesn't smell as great on me but I love the scent.
W S.
My mom loves this fragrance, i like it too and think its very good price for the three items.I recommend it
Ashley V.
Warren, OH
This scent isn't for me but it reminds me of my grandma. It's clean and crisp and smells beautiful. I do recommend giving it a try because different things smell good on different people.
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
It`s definitely a sofisticated scent. It`s not for all personalities and not for casual ones. I Havbe it and i use it only at special ocasions, with a black dress ...