BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerWhite Diamonds
by Elizabeth Taylor EDT SPRAY 33 OZ (Package Of 5)

WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ (Package Of 5)

by White Diamonds

EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ (5 of these items will be shipped together in the same box. Very fast shipping and great to stock up on your favorite scent.)

Fragrances; 5 Pack; Authenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ (Package Of 5)!
unzila M.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent is more powder-like. It's not something I would want to get again. It's more of a mature scent. It has no hints of floral either when it's sprayed. It does last a while though, as the bottle is huge. I've had it for years and I still haven't finished it! It's a nice light scent for casual places but not my go-to. I wish it had more sweet notes!
Summer M.
Lubbock
Love it. The smell takes me back to great memories of my childhood. Awesome it is also set at an affordable price.
Veronica S.
HAGERSTOWN, MD
It does smell good. Long lasting fragrance. It is a little more strong then i prefer. I dont wear it very often
Rachel W.
Beaumont
Same As The Other one .T.The The Way it Smells. Cant go wrong witj White Diamond's. Now thats a smell you cant get out your head.

Looking for your answer?