BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

A rich, sensual floral Aldehydic fragrance with the endless brilliance of a rare jewel. Radiant, rare, overwhelmingly and dazzling beautiful, White Diamonds is a luxurious fragrance of complex floral depth desgned to dazzle, intrigue and invite. ; see more...

• You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your...7 Answers
  • Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What ...1 Answers
  • Is there bigger sizes ?4 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Elizabeth Taylor's "White Diamond" fragrance is very mature, elegant and classy. It is a timeless perfume with a "diamond" embellished bottle design.

Nice purchase for Mom;

"A girl can always have more diamonds!" (Elizabeth Taylor)
t s.
The best Christmas gift. I usually buy the gift set for my mom which has about 3-4 items. She loves White Diamonds and the fragrance. The packaging and bottles are so pretty. Definitely recommend to gift someone this for the holidays.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Omg let me just start this review by saying how lovely this smell the best women perfume out there, definetly worth the price. Long lasting smell on youre clothes or body doesn't stain clothes (at least not mine).
Dakota L.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it out and I truly despise it lol. She went in blindly and just chose one based on the package and she’s ok with the scent, it’s not her favorite but she likes it. It definitely gives me grandma vibes and I would never consider getting it for myself.
Amanda F.
Haysi , VA
If this is what diamonds was really suppose to smell like I'd never want another! I know a lot of people like this perfume but it's not for me. It makes me think of Granny old lady perfume. The smell is so strong it gives me a headache and makes me sick to my stomach.
Sahara R.
Laveen, AZ
This is my all time favorite and my go to perfume. I've been using it for years! It smells so good and it's long lasting. I get so many compliments which is awesome. I would absolutely recommend this product. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette/Spray Naturel
Nikky S.
I Think This Bottle Is Nice & Elegant & I Like How It Has A Diamond Effect Around The Bottle. However This Scent Is A Bit Strong. I Feel Like It's More For An Older Woman. I Myself Like Fruity Scents. This Is A Strong Musk Scent. If That's What You Like Then I Recommend This Perfume.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I swear I love this purfum. My grand mother always wore this smell when i was a little girl. Yes it do smells strong but I enjoy it because it lasted long with just so couple of sprays.
. ..
My grandmother used to wear this. This was her favorite perfume. One time my dad bought me one too and I don't recall if also for my sister and mother. None of us liked it. It just isn't our taste in perfume. Only my grandmother loves the scent and my dad. My mom uses Paloma Piccaso, my sister wears Oscar De La Renta or Tressor, and I use Vanilla Fields, so as you can see, White Diamonds is not for everyone.

Also, the scent is way too strong! Plus when I smell it, it doesn't give me good memories.
Dana S.
This is a classic perfume, and my aunt wears it all the time. However, I personally do not like the smell. It is so strong that it actually makes me dizzy and I can't stand the smell of myself. It is also very pricey, and I would never buy it. I think I will just stick to buying it for my aunt because she loves it.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
You're going on a date. You're standing in front of your vanity. Which perfume do you choose? White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette/Spray Naturel
kyra c.
st Helens england
Is there bigger sizes ?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I don't really like this perfume. But its my grandmas favorite.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Samantha M.
Halifax, NS
Does this product contain Natural Fragrence from Essential oils only? or is it artificially/chemically Scented?